• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Aww, well come to Rocky Mount and we can play at our 30' by 35' place with no walls. No offense to Star City though, it is for little kids.

Anything has to be better than that. Well lets start offering up suggestions then, if we did do laser tag we could have teams.

Better yet, anyone know of a good place where we can go play paint ball then? It might be a little more expensive but it would be much fun to just "short-hop laser" across the field lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, I guess that was fun . . . anywho, whoever's cell phone charger that is, I'm going to leave it @ Adam's. Mother with become suspicious if it stays with me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Arrangements for C3? All I know is that I'm riding with whoever is driving. I assume LoZR, Pac, and TC are all doing the driving, so I'm riding with any one of them. BTW, I'll be at Adam's house as early and 2 in the afternoon, fri. I need to cash my check to get the money I need for this.

On another note ~ PAC! I need to know who all is gonna be in this video. I heard from the rumor mill that some don't wanna be in it. PM me, or AIM me when you get the chance.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Adam, (I'm assuming you guys are still going to C3) would it be possible for myself and whoever's still coming with me to meet you guys at like 11-12ish Friday night at your place, or are you going to be headed out by then?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not positive, but I think Adam wants to leave around 4. I think it's going to be LoZR, ChocoThundaa, and Me in his car. I'm gonna be at his place as early as 1 pm, fri.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't wait for this, guys! C3!!! This is gonna be massive fun! I hope you'll have your camera on full charge ADAM! We need epic lulz recorded! :laugh:

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm gonn go there and play da sickist Yoshi...

...In the finals with Mewtwo King: *He hits Yoshi and takes all 4 stocks with one tipper* *Yoshi throws an egg and hits him on the way down*

"Good Match, man. Good Match."

lol.

Knorr

Smash Ace
thunder....i secretly was plotting not to go to c3.... after that last comment i got to go now!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
soooooooo i'm housing lozr's car and luther, cory, and ali.
see ya guys this weekend. :) c3 + richmond biweekly = raaaaaaaape

ALI'S GROUP BETTER BE THERE, TOO. >:o

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh Wait. That's right. LoZR said something about another tourney on Sun . . . This weekend gets better and better by the moment.:psycho:

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Is there any space for Knorr and I?
i'll know for sure after i hear a final answer from ali and luther. they're both undecided until tomorrow. i'll post on here and let ya know. my roommates don't want 10 people though, i've already asked. they might kill me for bringing in 8 >_>; but yea, tope is housing people O_o no limits, so you may wanna speak to him! just bring your own blankets

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For this combo video, Jeremy looks to be VERY easy. The content I've been running through, Jeremy has been on a fu*king roll. It's hard to find combos for LoZR when he goes up against 59.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's possible. There's around 30 tapes here . . .

But there's a WHOLE lot of TC vs L0ZR ~ CF Ditto matches. They are getting old . . . :dizzy:

Top Bottom