• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lol didn't mean to come off as cocky or anything, i just don't remember it at all haha.

sure lets play lots of friendlies with all your chars. my luigi is semi-legit now

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Well, it was at PLURs back in June. You wanted to try out your Falco against my Marth and I four stocked you, so you went Ganon and at some point while we were playing you asked for a mm, and I had nothing lol. Don't ask how I remember I'm just weird

and friendlies galore is a must

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Yes. Away or Away and down are both good depending on the situation.

Don't forget puff. You'll be pissed as hell the first time you meet a good jiggs in tourney if not.

Oh, and for those of you that are doubting my marth experience, I've beaten FullMetal, Seven, and 3-0'd Karn (all marth) in tournament. I've only lost to Savedge's marth, but that was one match (he went falcon 2nd match).
You and I should rematch, sirrah. ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
HAHAHA

Twitch might get distance gayed, but it probly won't even matter. West is gonna tap/get off/****/have their way with East

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You guys have no idea what Twitch will do when he shows up. He finally had that breakthrough today, and I know he's only gonna get better.

Be afraid, East NC. Be very afraid.

Top Bottom