• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nah, thats not the anti ganon i mean. if we went somewhere neutral, i think i could get to a fox that tried that. pokefloats would own me though...

yeah, thats the one, moo. the same one that once i turn around and jab you, your light furry *** is halfway across the screen. that ganon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well spoon didn't really laser camp, but he did all the other stuff you listed, and he was still quite beatable for our whole recording session, though i certainly didn't win every match (he was good at it).

i mean i guess nair->shine-> waveshine works and is really good, as long as you space the nair right. if it even looks like you jump early, i will either wavedash back and jab you out of the nair, or i'll retreating fair, and then to ganon stuff until ur dead.

spaced nair combo's are what get me. $mike can shffl nair me across the stage. while waveshine is annoying, the shffl nair is just as effective, and if you want, by the time i'm on the other side of the stage with 60+ damage, then you shinespike or shine-> up smash-> uair for the kill.

that **** is unbeatable.

dammit...i feel so exposed now *cries*

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
...i hate that little clone *** ***** *****.

i used to not mind fighting him...but all he does is fly around doing falcon stuff thats almost impossible to react to. gaaaay.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
But moveset = made before ganon was made so **** you and your ima go research on the internet because I have nothing better to do and I'm a small weiner ******.

HOW ABOUT THAT DJ ROME.

Edit: <3

null55

Smash Master
lol DJ, stfu.

Ganon players are lol.

Ganon is a sweet character.

Peach is also amazing.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i am so sad now that amsah is crying about peach all over the sheik boards. sheik is so bottom tier

null55

Smash Master
Ganon players are lol...

Sheik players are ****ing ungrateful delusional ...just stupid.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
mming people i've never met...well it worked with vilt *shrug*

ok. 1$ best of 3?

edit: what about linguini, DJ? marth v ganon is even though.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
? how does it mean nothing? im asking you now. do you think chaddd is better than m2k?
No, I do not, and your question doesn't matter at all. M2K has never been a master of the marth vs Ganon matchup. Tbh Chaddd isn't even a master of that matchup. I think Chaddd is a little better when it comes to marth vs Ganon though.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i dont see why only masters of the matchup should be considered. if that were the case, matchups would be meaningless for discussion unless we talk about masters?

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
as with my example of chaddd vs jman, one match can not be used as the only evidence to figuring out matchup ratios...

there are way to many other variables that can effect the outcome of a particular match...

it is possible for m2k>chaddd and marth>ganon and still have ganon win

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, first of all, a ditto can say nothing about a matchup. secondly, if you look at the match of m2k vs chaddd, there doesn't seem to be too much wrong with the match that would make it a fluke.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
marth's aerials come out faster and beat all of ganon's aerials except 1 (bair) when timed properly (people who know the matchup time aerials properly, DJ). Marth's edgeguarding is slightly better than Ganon's in the matchup. Ganon has better options out of a grab and that's pretty much it. There are TONS of marth mains that don't play the Ganon matchup well, mainly bc they still don't consider Ganon that much of a threat and they're busy practicing against spacies/sheik/puff etc. For upcoming Ganon players, the marth matchup is one of the first they learn, next to spacies, falcon, and sheik. Marth can **** you hard if you don't DI properly and kill his approach. Also a lot of marths like to come in with a sh fair, thinking they can double fair and surprise ganon, when ganon can just uair oos and beat the second fair. There are a lot of little things like that that surprised marth mains, mainly because they under practice the ganon matchup imo.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm learnin spacies first...cuz marth is weird and i haven't run into many marth mains in NC.

good summary ACE. i feel like i should copy and paste that somewhere to keep reference. (i should generally DI away when i'm caught in marth aerial stuff, right?)

edit: after reading it over, it looks like you actually put it in the order i'm planning on really learning the matchups haha. spacies, falcon, then sheik.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
i should generally DI away when i'm caught in marth aerial stuff, right?)
Yes. Away or Away and down are both good depending on the situation.

edit: after reading it over, it looks like you actually put it in the order i'm planning on really learning the matchups haha. spacies, falcon, then sheik.
Don't forget puff. You'll be pissed as hell the first time you meet a good jiggs in tourney if not.

Oh, and for those of you that are doubting my marth experience, I've beaten FullMetal, Seven, and 3-0'd Karn (all marth) in tournament. I've only lost to Savedge's marth, but that was one match (he went falcon 2nd match).

null55

Smash Master
everyone please be a little more scientific if you're going to argue with DJ, thanks.

@ACE: when i said lol, i didn't mean anything negatively by it. in fact it was practically positive. lol.

really though, if you play Ganon, i <3 u automatically.

Top Bottom