• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol i had 4 friendlies that day i was playing about the same as i was at munkaid where i was 1 fair away from beating ali idk i got johns but they're pretty legit

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if you were 1 fair away from beating ali but you couldn't get the fair then it doesn't matter. :embarrass

stingers

Smash Obsessed
in regards to...everything? you might as well have gotten 4 stocked, it doesn't really mean anything unless you win.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
meh this is what I mean
in regards to supporting how good you are, saying that you got ali down to the last stock means nothing. so how good kage does vs. pp and how good you do vs. pp doesn't mean anything at all, unless someone wins of course

DJRome

Smash Hero
idk, i said i barely lost to ali. but i beat josh so how is it that different? no off to josh, but i was playing terrible that day due to very few friendlies and he was playing really well. i win that match in tournament every time before and in almost 70%+ in friendlies

idk, i guess i'll have to **** all falcons in nc to prove my sleeksheik

edit:stingers, how does that mean nothing? if you get 4 stocked and 1 stocked, clearly they indicate different levels of skill.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was just trash talking. Getting someone to their last stock is pretty legit and is different than....well DJ's edit is doing okay so I guess I can leave it alone.

East still sucks.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lucas you want city crews.

I'm serious about reducing numbers. Every tournament is in the east. It's gay to expect allllll of west to make it so easily. Who cares about the numbers anyway? Why is 8 the best number?

All I want to do is make a 6v6 or 7v7. If we do that then it makes for a better east crew too since they'll probably all show up anyway so they get their better players.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'd really like to have it settled beforehand and not change it based on attendance the day of. That's kinda gay because then we'd default to 7v7 because the person we'd have to tell "no you can't be on the crew cuz we want 6v6" would complain, and I can't say I'd blame them.

I'm fine with either btw.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wouldn't you ask off anyway?

We don't really need to worry about alts, but I guess we should rank a few past the 6/7 we choose to use so we can sub those people in as necessary.

DJRome

Smash Hero
look, let's do a top 10 ranking for east and west. then, we'll do it based on either 1) what people here say or 2) attendance on the day, say over 24 ppl=7v7 or some shiz like that

DJRome

Smash Hero
okay, so someone make a top 10 for east and west (take into account that foxy is not coming for east) and then everyone vote on 6v6 or 7v7

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
West(in no order until 7-10):

1. pp
2. twitch
3. ali
4. boss hog
5. jim
6. mike
7. Seven
8. Stongers/Cam
9. Cam/Stongers
10. JMH/BEHR

I could change any of the last 3 because I haven't played Cam or BEHR in a long time. Cam might be over Stongers in that case but I have no idea.

Edit: this is assuming Munkey can't make it.

Top Bottom