• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Im nowhere near good (went 0-2 at rese lol) but Ill tell you what I think.
IMO thats a good team. Firebrands good at building meter, which is what you want for MorriDoom. And MorriDoom is obv solid. Firebrand kiiiiiiiiinda needs a better assist than missles but Firebrands able to do decently well on his own. If you're willing to put the work in you will succeed. But its certainly not optimal.

IMO at least

stingers

Smash Obsessed
MorriDoom is pointless without Missles. The whole strategy relies on them. It'd help firebrand more but his team isn't based on Firebrand, it's based on MorriDoom

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Firebrand teams at this stage in the metagame are mainly centered around setting up and continuting his unblockable.

Firebrand is currently the only character that can kill someones whole team off of one hit on an individual character. If that's what you're interested in, drop doom for Skrull or something.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
This is the loop btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28qAtybtQjE

Note, to the best of my understanding nobody actually does this yet, mainly people just use the assist + unblockable for resets in the corner. but if you kept morrigan it would be theoretically possible. without morrigan its once again just for resets and pressure.

firebrand doesnt get very good damage on his own, which is where his reliance on the resets comes in.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Dorm/ammy/akuma/sent/dante are all good lock-down assists, you can put doom in the middle with plasma beam and use any number of combo extending assists if you want, or take missiles for lockdown and take a beam assist in the back.

That's what I would recommend it though.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So there are literally no excuses for not knowing

I am going to be in North Carolina Tuesday August 14, 2012-Monday August 20, 2012.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I think this post is way more appropriate.

One of the most spammed thread of all time.... and it's been dead for some days...

NC wasn't hit by some big meateorite was it? Oh God I didn't get to tell Dr PP how I really feel!

May you rest in peace friend

:link:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
That all depends on your perspective. I like to think that there's absolutely nothing wrong with us, and we're perfect in every way.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
It was even more awesome, because this topic had been dead for days before your post.

But yeah, that picture is amazing. I laughed so hard when I saw it. I knew it was worth it to go back and see where your picture was quoted from.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So, my work has just required me to go to online dating sites and research people's profiles. I need to study patterns in how they write, and learn how to mimic it.

First playing Skyim, and now this? Is life crazy, or what?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So, my work has just required me to go to online dating sites and research people's profiles. I need to study patterns in how they write, and learn how to mimic it.
What is your job, that sounds awesome! /not being sarcastic, that seriously sounds like fun.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
It's not really a job, but I'm currently doing undergrad research as a CS major, and I'm on a project related to RPGs and Psychology.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Woof, woof, my ***. You *** lovin' feen!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

WHO ARE YOU

and where's kage

omghg

Top Bottom