• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
the first picture looked disgusting. i thought it was like some weird *** alien and the purple thing was it's brain.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Oops, guess I forgot to mention that I'm a melee player. Brawl just isn't for me.

Are all you guys on campus (or reasonably close)? If you get together and smash, where do you often meet?
I'm close to Chapel Hill.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Just popping in after a few day SWF hiatus to say that I love Jordan and Bden sooo much.

Even if they are scrubs. ;]

And fffffff MiKeshotKroc for bailing on us, as usual. Musta been scared I was going to take him to Tokyo.

Also: Dear Chapel Hill people, specifically Cam and Alex, do you guys wanna play some day this week?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I didn't even notice that comment until you said something, and then I proceeded to laugh.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I dug the Megaman one.

The Tetris one was a ripoff of Brentalfloss. And even the original was unoriginal.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dug the Megaman one.

The Tetris one was a ripoff of Brentalfloss. And even the original was unoriginal.
You and everyone else need to look at my sig. Catfish history right here.

That quote by Adam was after my second tournament, back when I still mained Mario haha. It really inspired me to be good and since Adam was the biggest deal since puberty back then I was touched by it.

I was gonna use this later when I finished finding all of those **** NC smash history quotes, but I talked to Adam today and got too hyped not to use it haha.

<3 Adam and NC smash and everyone reading this. =p

k so my sig isnt showing up....just look in my profile or when I get it somewhere else lol.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I may start hosting Brawl and melee tourneys in Raleigh. And before someone says " but keith, ncsu host tourneys" **** that! im keith ford. y'all better show up, my venue has a ****in pool!

and the venue is 30 feet from my house so i can host every week IF things work out.

don't ask me why i didnt do this sooner, im dumb.

lord karn

Smash Master
Josh, I would like to play sometime this week. Not sure when I'll have time, though, since classes are starting up.

Also, I might go to mlg this weekend since I found out it's only 15 dollars to get in.

Also, J-flo, you should call me sometime for smash. 919-810-4681. You should also get up with cam.

Top Bottom