• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
this just in, sytycd is back on air so I am one happy fellow.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My pen mods is . . . eight Microns, an opaque white paint pen, a .05 led mechanical pencil, an erasure pen, and an ebony pencil. All set to draw. The best spin anything I can do is crawl the pen from finger to finger.

:|

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol no showers for 5 days is not that bad.

Unless you are a way overweight guy who smells bad after he already showed haha.

Also, well played Zio.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
speaking of a shower... i need one. been raw dogging it with a milf no more than 30 mins ago.... i am hoping for bitrth control but all said and done my offspring would **** **** at smash bros duer to my genes, no douibt. I think i'd shoot myself if any are falco mains though ****. point is though it was fun and everything but oif course i bailed shortly after for several reasons including making sure that this does not go unoticed for the bro rankings. you have officically just read my 4th mom post(imagine your 10,000th forum post)... shoutouts to twitch, stingers, jim, luke, chris, mango, linguini, strong bad, sveet, danny mexico, k-nan, lightsyde, ace asleep that has to work in 3 hours, danny mexico, james, smith, moofagotia, ocean, ramron, tjinfiniye, gahfguh, yay's gay link, djrohomo, kahgay, danny mexico, ChuDat, and Danny Mexico. Everyone else, go to a tournament and fix it. or get ****ed.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
dang dorsey, thank's for editing me in. But my "damn" was in response to you straight doggin it with a milf.

The closest I ever came to being with a MILF is one time I was at a friends party with my guitar and her mom got drunk and wanted me to write a song for her autistic son. She took me in the kitchen and proceeded to tell me a bunch of nonsense about music while she blew smoke in my face and asked me to keep playing this guitar.
She gave me 40 bucks, but in hindsight I could have gotten those draws .. . .damn. I was like 15 though, so I can forgive myself ( a little bit)

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
dave just reminded me of that post... hmmmmmmmmmmm. Thank you for your concern for my welfare TJ, but I wrapped it up. in fact, the whole story is false. My drunken imagination is really something.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Skill with women is toooooooo good. Having someone join you in a laser fractal pattern shower in stars = wonderful. Such a good last night.

Anyway, I just rained $20 in $1 bills on a friend of mine at work for her birthday while their whole department laughed and cheered. Getting everybody hyped at work is almost as good as at tourneys.

Top Bottom