• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
GG's to NC Melee that was at Animazement. I'd love to match names with tags with faces, met like 90 people there over 12 hours so, yeah.

Special thanks to Darksyde for housing.

Special thanks to Bl@ckChris for actually responding to my requests to play.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Oh, I remember, that costume was pretty sweet. GG's for sure.

And Dr. PeePee I forgive you, all I truely wanted was a picture with you to rub in the faces of my bretheren. Darksyde and I played hella matches and you are on a different level than I'm used to, maybe next time I'll be better and I'll actually feel like bothering you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dunno...probably not very far away >.>. its like the low budget version of everyone else that's going to the beach for senior week lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i only ever want to be in a committed relationship

then smash bros always cheats on me

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I woulda made eagle but my scoutmaster quot sending stuff in to the bsa. At the time, I didn't want to do scouting, my mom basically made me do it. Now looking back, it wasn't so bad (scouting in general, that is).

:phone:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Oh, I remember, that costume was pretty sweet. GG's for sure.

And Dr. PeePee I forgive you, all I truely wanted was a picture with you to rub in the faces of my bretheren. Darksyde and I played hella matches and you are on a different level than I'm used to, maybe next time I'll be better and I'll actually feel like bothering you.
Don't worry, I Falco'd all over him for you. ;]

Rob, thanks again for being so chill, for the great discourse (find the last chapter of ACO!), and for being so complimentary. Definitely come back soon.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
What is going on NC! Miss you guys.
this

Don't worry, I Falco'd all over him for you. ;]

Rob, thanks again for being so chill, for the great discourse (find the last chapter of ACO!), and for being so complimentary. Definitely come back soon.
It's true, I think I beat your Falco twice, once legit (as in no SD's) and you and I played for at least 15 Falco matches. I still think Falco is the best character in the game (against Sheik), but I came back with a better understanding of how to beat him/Fox and Falcon. I've been playing matches with JBM NE#1 and been giving him more trouble than I had before. There's an Omaha melee
and semi-local Joker's Iowa brawl
tournament friday
/saturday
so I'll let you know how I do.

Also, it was my pleasure to talk about things I'm interested in with someone who can relate to them eloquently. I'll do my best to make it out there asap.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya I was camping for a while. Open fire cooking, No showers, sinks, toilets or any of that junk. Mountain/rock climbing, river rafting and just straight up 5 days with zero electronics. Good times :)

:phone:

Top Bottom