• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Dave, I got so used to you having a red name
Yellow is so much better. I think Red made me look kinda fat.

I'm honestly about as able to hit up tourneys these days as Dave. The last tourney I went to was Pound.

Too many weekend shifts. :(
After pound I had like 4 more days off, then I went to work and haven't seen a day off since.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Oh I haven't changed **** on the rankings in a while. My field representatives have been slackin *cough smith and ph00t cough*

Now accepting applications.

Name:

Why you would make a good field rep:

Print an turn in to

Dorsey Inc.
123 pwnij ave
OBX, NC 91025
I have received many applications so far, but no one has met our strict guidelines/criteria....yet.

By the way.. anyone in wilmington wanna smash sometime in april? my dad's got an apartment down there and i'm going to visit him sometime kind of soon. He works 12 hrs a day so i'll have plenty of free time.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I wish the set where Adam and I beat Husband and Wife was recorded. Epic stuff.

Also, I want to see our set vs Kevin/Jason where they only 2 stocked us first 2 games but it's not up. :[

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Do you guys realize that, since this is a webforum, and not a democratic society, you could easily get away with "we are mods for a reason, and if we infract you it is for a reason," and no one could really argue very far against that?

Defining spam hinders you more than it helps you, IMO.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
ph00t, infracting people for a reason can get you demodded in a heartbeat. Especially if you go on a rampage like I did and infract 2 people in a period of 8 months.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You can reveal posts by people you've ignored.

Also, men can be in the kitchen when they're shooting women with revolvers.

Top Bottom