• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
by the way, i drank a gatorade after eating fast food

apparently that didn't go over well and i ended up puking at a gas station on the way home
and i drove my car in a ditch in the morning?

still, one of the better saturdays i've had
awwwwww =(((((

gah dang it

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Pretty good man, had a tourney Saturday with m2k at it and a great Melee turnout haha. Spring break beforehand was nice too. =)

How are things on your end?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Pretty lousy to be honest. Melee here dies a little more each day.
My car is still shot and it's gonna cost me an arm, 3 legs and my first born son to get it fixed.

But that is life haha.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I was considering picking up melee now that I can drive to tournaments.

After a year and a half of owning and never playing melee, alongside never playing brawl wifail for 6 months, I find out that my brawl disc was shoved inside my melee case. What the ****.

*shoots self*

Does Gamestop even HAVE anymore Melee copies?

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I went to G6 and played friendlies. I basically just got **** on and the only advice I got was basically like "I don't know where to begin."

But as long as I don't get hated on because I probably won't be able to Wavedash, L cancel, or execute any combos correctly its cool. But then again...we are all just a bunch of nerds playing a video game for a whole day so...it doesn't really matter whether you guys hate me when I play melee or not lol.

Its like 13 year olds raging on CoD and Halo.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
You got this Moose, you will improve a lot by just coming to tournies dude.
I ain't worried about how bad I am now. I just don't want people getting angry at me for being as terrible as I am lol.

Improving isn't that big of a deal to me. Its fun going to the tournaments and playing friendlies alone and watching friends play their matches.

I don't have enough time during the week to practice brawl or melee so Im in a sticky situation till summer or spring break(STILL HASN'T HAD SPRING BREAK). Oh and btw on a side note, my school's summer break this year is like July 6th - August 22nd.....

I mean you can't wavedash, lcancel, or combo in Brawl, so I don't see what your problem was...
You are misunderstanding me.

I sucked it up at brawl friendlies. PP assumed that they were in Melee and said once you learn those AT's maybe people can help you....the thing is...it IS brawl and those AT's DONT exist which makes it even worse because I never had to learn them in the first place lol.

To be honest all of my experience in brawl is basically theorycraft. I just need to practice and apply the stuff I know. To be honest all I need now is to practice my tech ability and character matchups.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
by the way, i drank a gatorade after eating fast food

apparently that didn't go over well and i ended up puking at a gas station on the way home
and i drove my car in a ditch in the morning?

still, one of the better saturdays i've had
loooool ****in sleepy.

Hi there. I **** you. :glare:
yeah but i posted that when you were all i might not want to go to tourneys mode so excuuuuuuuuse me for thinking you still wanted to get better. >_>

Pretty lousy to be honest. Melee here dies a little more each day.
My car is still shot and it's gonna cost me an arm, 3 legs and my first born son to get it fixed.

But that is life haha.
wait...your car got shot and you have to make a deal with the devil...?

...ehh, i've had worse weekends. :)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I went to G6 and played friendlies. I basically just got **** on and the only advice I got was basically like "I don't know where to begin."
I feel like someone who gives that kind of advice is just the wrong person to ask for advice.

I don't get out to tournaments much, but if I'm ever at something you're at (you'll know 'cause I wear the hat), then you can sit down with me, and I'll just talk you through the fundamentals of how most smashers are playing.

Top Bottom