• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
a sleeping lady

I think passed out is a more accurate term though
Don't forget the crazy black man.

I knew the night would go well when Maria and Yay came out back looking terrified and Maria said, "who is that ****** that just walked in?"

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
yall can basically thank me for that entire night....

and i DEFINITELY said ph00tbag... and then i had to explain that it was an actual persons name....wow.... so much unintentional ****

EDIT:

snap and i would have suffocated if we hadn't continuously punched each other to somewhat quell the laughter....

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
and yeah, john had that hook-up. that drive was badass. idk why chapel hill was dryer than diatenshi's playstyle that nite

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yo, I did this one insane combo on Keith's Sheik with Falcon that I think actually got recorded and I wanna see. I was completely exhausted last night but once I got moving, I was doing okay. Kyle only remembers his recording set up on dumb days. haha

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I was going to find that clip and upload it last night but I ran out of time. I'll do it when I get home.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I HAVE TOLD YOU FOUR ****ING TIMES

I am COMPILING the things you do. I am making you an ACTUAL VIDEO because we play often enough that I get good footage from what you do. so shut up and listen to what I tell you next time, or else I'm just going to erase all the **** I have of you. you piss me off so much when you just ignore what I say over and over again.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yes it's legitimately pissing me off, when I'm taking my time to make something for you and you're just being an ******* about it and intentionally messing with me.

love you too.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey ocean, when you get a chance can you upload some of my matches? preferably the ones i won first. i would like to review them.

no rush

upload mine before lucas and joshes stuff.

remember, you said u like black people more than whites.

Top Bottom