• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
armada got 17th at genesis iirc at brawl. he's actually good in it.
candy is really really good.
if i dont make it out of my first pool ill be pissed as hell >.<

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I still laugh at the thought that Kevin and Twitch are posting, but only a wall apart from each other.

Great to socialize with you, Pp. We need to do that more next weekend.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
pp teach me the sheik and link matchups with fox in depth so I can **** my pool
I wish I knew a lot about them myself.

I would never use a reflector on Link's projectiles. I wouldn't really use an attack to stop them either.

Waveshine across the stage to Dsmash at lower percents and Usmash at higher percents.

Grab combos and then Bairs **** Link.

For Sheik....

You can outcamp her, but you don't necessarily have to. Also, camping a campy Sheik is probably hard.

If Sheik Ftilts, and maybe Dtilts, your shield then you could WD OOS shine combo(across stage ftw) or Usmash OOS.

CC'ing Dsmash isn't always the best idea, but at lower percents you can come back and Usmash/grab out of it.

I think Uthrow to Bair is better than Uthrow Uair. Not entirely sure why but I mean as long as Sheik is pushed offstage and can be Bair'd more then wooooo.

Sorry I can't help more.

Edit: for sure ZIO. I'll make a shoutouts-type thing later on.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you definitely didnt get me...if you didnt notice my obvious internet sarcasm there theres no hope for you

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i saw it.

pro tornado spammer
pro ddd
idk
pro dk
idk
idk

you better **** the scrubs so you can at least pull out 3rd seed. or revolutionize the dk metagame in a week so you dont get ***** by tornado and grab range

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
That puerto rican d3 is in it that teamed with peach at genisis. I still have second though.:laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I mean, I don't get it, Beanpee. Why would you need to do shoutouts? You only hung out with the Rocky Mount crew. socialized, and got to see what we would usually do on a weekend. Hold the ton of smash you guys included.

I like to hang and talk. But I do like to enjoy the occasional multiplayer game.

Which reminds me . . . . . I wonder if anyone would be good for playing 4swords in our Hotel room. :laugh::laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Cuz I don't get to see you guys so it'd be cool.

I probably should've just done shorter ones.

Maybe I won't do them at all and just log my thoughts somewhere....

*CT*

Smash Lord
i saw it.

pro tornado spammer
pro ddd
idk
pro dk
idk
idk

you better **** the scrubs so you can at least pull out 3rd seed. or revolutionize the dk metagame in a week so you dont get ***** by tornado and grab range
Neverknowsbest is a Fox main I believe, one of the only ones going to Pound 4 I think besides me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I got really nostalgic after I got back from LoZR's so I read a bunch of old threads.

I think my post count looks pretty big now. I don't like it lol.

Btw I got 5000 posts in like the beginning of March of 09. The means terrible things at this rate.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
yeah he is a fox main, I youtube searched him lol. There aren't any really new videos but from what I saw I'm not really worried. Duo and Rohan both look better than him.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Went to work at 545 this morning and someone came in late at 655 and said you don't work this morning, you work the pm shift today they switched our shifts yesterday. I'm like ok then... stop by the pier on my way home at 7a and caught 3 red drum in 20 minutes. 26 and a half inch, 25 inch, and 24 inch; released one. At least there ended up being a purpose for me waking up early... I'll post pics later. :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am now one post closer to 2000.

And boy, what an epic post that will be.

Top Bottom