• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2000 is a milestone for me when I been in this 1,000 for the last two years.

I can bet the set of knockers I have waiting on me I won't ever reach 3,000.

@PP - But poor PP - 100 social posts increase your post count by 1.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wouldn't doubt it.

I mean, I was only 200 away from reaching 1,500 at one point, and I said to PP "I bet I can reach that before you" and he responded "Haha. We'll see" and he was only at, like, 600. Then he ****ed me in the *** in three days.

THREE **** DAYS!

Stop your "lol" posts. Posts need more . . . more MEAT to them than that, bro.

@Kevin - Would I lie to you?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I understand that, dude. But "lol" posts are, like, BUMPC posts.

Shame to the BUMPCers.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay, well you just said you disagreed again. Nothing new in that post.

I could say that the only thing I don't like about "pointing why I don't like the way the majority of people here post" (PWIDLWMPHPs) is that they discourage overall posting(unless backed up well) or inspire negative feelings towards one who make such a post(depending on the person who makes one and receives one), but I don't do that.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Wtf are you guys doing to my thread lol

ZIO, quit spamming. This is an important thread and we must stay ON TOPIC. I take the rules of SWF very seriously and there is no excuse for your behavior. Anything more could be worthy of a Bro Infraction.

And...

just in case this post wasn't MEATY enough.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I haven't updated because
1. Haven't attended anything
2. No feedback from anyone
3. You being on top for a few extra weeks will just boost your confidence for pound
4. Changing the title of the thread made its presence sorta hidden

It will be updated soon though I'm sure, probably after the Dukie thing

PS, if you think I was being serious in my post towards ZIO you need to get a new sarcasm detector lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ACE! Y u make fun O me?

PP - I just don't approve of the "lol" and "looooooooooooooooooooool" and "raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapeeeee" posts. But, I don't make a big stink about it. I just ignore it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
You don't approve, ZIO?!?!

I'm a drinking sex machine and PP doesn't approve. DOES THAT MEAN I STOP BEING A DRINKING SEX MACHINE?!?!?!??!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's who you are, Ace. Like it or not.

Also, I have morals and you don't but you never see me getting upset about disapproval for that. <3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sarcasm is a tough thing to detect in a text base forum, ACE. Which why I recommend to PP - Smart Sarcasm ~How to sarcastic the right way~. Written and voiced by Cas Mars.

Also - lol (screw you, zyerr)

You have morals, but use the word "****" like it was yesterday's cold soup. You know the definition of the word?

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Yeah you're lucky we didn't re-update the bro rankings after every one missed the outer banks classic and obxfest 1. Luckily I convinced ace to let it slide though, as long as people make obxfest 2.

I just realized this post is without purpose.. I know just what it needs...

I have my doubts but hopefully this is meaty enough.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BTW, I've had, like, millions of Mosts in my lifetime.

PP is smalltime if he could only rally 10k.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

raaaaaaaape
Who was the one who got attacked? This is a serious issue that needs to be brought to the police.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Most **** victims don't like to admit when they've been *****(usually traumatic), so I think it would be best if we just sat back and watched things play out.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just don't understand why that word isn't banned like other cuss words. That's a serious act of violation, and until you know someone who has been attacked, the use of the word will not impact you as it does me. And the funny thing about it? I only know the person through a friend. Either way, the action has serious, negative results. It's not funny.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Zio I think plenty of people come across the wrong way too with a lot of the stuff they say around here. But when I point it out with some tough love seemingly I come across the wrong way so I've decided to let it allllllll go from now on. The stuff pp says doesn't really bother or concern me anyway, I just think about the **** I'm going to lay on him at duke and it makes me feel better(I assume that's the **** ya'll are talking about??? I don't see how it could be anything else..)

I went with the assorted meats because they look fairly meaty and good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yes, it is, Dorsey.

Smashers these days say "raaaaape" a lot because Mango says it. "Get *****" has been around forever. If you think we should stop saying things that are literally said only in the context of other smashers who aren't bothered by the word/phrase(at least for most of them), then why does it matter? I guess if it still bothers you then you really shouldn't come to this site because that's what smashers say now. I'm not trying to be mean here but think about what you're asking please.

Last edited:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So because other people say it, that makes it okay? Huh.

Morals.

Not saying these are similar in anyway, but it's like you sit there and watched a murder take place. You think "Hell! It's okay if he does it, I'm not him." But guess what? You can still be charged of fourth degree murder.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
By your defending the use of the word, you are implying that you, yourself, think it's okay. I don't think I read you say "I don't condone it, but it WILL be used."

By the way, I realized this a LOOOOONG time ago. But I still post here. Why? because I can. I understand that people will use the word, so I ignore it. I said at one point I wouldn't make a big stink about it, but the use of the term bothers me enough to do so.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
See, making assumptions is fun, but bad. I acknowledge how it sounds to **** victims, but seeing as how we have almost all guys in the smash community, and there hasn't been a problem with it yet, then I don't see why we should stop saying it.

"Because I can." There you go. If you can complain about it, then we still have the right to post it.

Top Bottom