• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I realize we are all hypocrites. I am one too. But, then, can you defend why it could be okay to use cuss words here? Why are they banned? What makes "****" different?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You should know what I was referring to.

God, you'd be horrible in a debate class if you lose your focus like that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There you go assuming again.

If you assumed everyone who got into an argument with you was in debate class you might be confused as to why you lost sometimes.

But maybe I'm just assuming now.

Edit: yeah Ace, I believe I may have had my behind handed to me on that one.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
lol @ debating morality. Morality was invented.... hmm, 4,000 years ago or so? and has been misinterpreted, manipulated, tainted, etc. by mankind(and thousands of sects of wack religions) since it's creation, not to mention that every single one of them thinks they have some kind of claim/label on good morals. Debating morality is just too political for me. You are probably more likely to offend someone this way then saying raaaaaaaape.

EDIT: lol pp. It can go from willing to unwilling pretty fast. After some water sometimes you don't realize how fat she is until shes on top and you're gasping for air ;)

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
.... See you guys

@ Pound 4 !!!!

Edit : And GG's the other night Crio !!!! We need to do that again sometime soon.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh god. Sarcasm.

I'va had this problem before, back in '04 when I made the ignorant comment that SFA had no ploygons . . . But I think I know how to fix it, this time.

No. No I don't. I think I'll just have to take the hit.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
EDIT: lol pp. It can go from willing to unwilling pretty fast. After some water sometimes you don't realize how fat she is until shes on top and you're gasping for air ;)
LOOOOOOOOOOL sounds like a travesty if there ever was one.

@Ace: My Ganon is only good at dittos haha.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I put a picture of my weiner up in the post but had to take it off because it made the thread TOO meaty.

Zio, so if I was to say... "I just pooped all over that kid" would you take it in a literal sense? Get *****... And by ***** I dont actually mean that I hope someone forces their self upon you.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
That's a serious act of violation, and until you know someone who has been attacked, the use of the word will not impact you as it does me. And the funny thing about it? I only know the person through a friend
I dated a girl who was *****.

I still use the word ****, but that's because I'm not a coward.

EDIT: I quoted Zio, his colorful text didn't translate well.

Top Bottom