• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No, because they need to reserve a date haha.

Other TOs might think it's okay to host around that time, but if they see another large tournament on the same date/close to it then they usually reconsider hosting during the same general time.

Also, it allows for hype/planning.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
HAHA

btw Zero, this shaSLAM guy was givin you the business in the PBnJ thread. Apparently you're meatridin that dude mad hard.

Response?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I just had the best steak I've ever had in my life

Filet mignon with rosemary or something in it
Dear god it was so good
<3 my grandmom

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont know I don't mind because I need to get home lol
me and jim are gonna make hoagies for lunch tomorrow

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For a topic meant for socializing, we don't socialize here enough . . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm being social here too dang it!

So I went to the dentist today(yesterday, whatever) for a checkup. I knew the lady who worked on my teeth, and had known her for most of my life. We talk about whatever and she goes about her business. She gets through the brush and all that stuff and then takes out the metal pick thing and I figured I was almost done. This was actually not true.

She takes the brush thing(it spins, if you're confused as to what I'm talking about) and like goes back over alllll of my teeth again, bearing down mad hard on them and my gums(wtf). After that nonsense I figured I was almost done, and she went to use the water gun thing to wash my mouth. I figured there was only one setting for this water gun, and it was like a sprinkler or faucet setting. Apparently there's a hidden setting of "hose/****" setting that allows dentists to blast the insides of anyone who they don't like/had teeth that needed blasting.

That stuff was intense. She blasted at each of my teeth and all of my gums. I was afraid the gums had been blown away, because I couldn't feel them after she finally ended her rampage. I did check with my tongue, and my gums turned out to be extremely numb, but I'm sure my shocked expression that there weren't bare nerves in my mouth was pretty obvious.

I left that place knowing I got my money's worth.

Okay yeah, so it wasn't the best story, but it's real. Deal with it.

Top Bottom