• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wretched's Avatar is ****ing sexy, I need it.

VILT - I'm not kidding.

The catch? She was invisible.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You missed out on a classic, bro.

Get that ish when you can. It's not difficult, rather short, and each chapter stands as its story. Unfortunately, there is no grand picture because of it being so episodic. Music is charming, but doesn't push the console, so it won't impress, but will remain pleasant throughout your playthrough.

I loved it and played it multiple times.

EDIT - in my opinion, the best one was Paper Mario 2. While I'll pit Super Paper Mario last, I don't agree that it sucks. It just didn't implement the gimmick it introduced too well. It was still enjoyable and there were great characters, my favorite being Mr. L.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Hey all, I need a favor.

tl;dr version:
I need 25 people to be fans of a Facebook page I just created for a business I'm starting so I can have a customized URL that I will need.

Please become a fan to expedite this process for me
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toastys-Chop-Shop/156907087679348

Thanks!!!
<3<3<3
-toastytooooast :)

PS - each get a free chop in return! (it's a Bengali/Bangladeshi finger food that is deep fried and delicious. imagine a chicken hushpuppy...though that doesn't quite do it justice)

PPS - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not actually make reference to this on my personal facebook page! There are far too many Bengali people who could steal my idea before I fully get it off the ground [plus I just don't want them talking about it before anything actually happens]

I'm just trying to have everything ready by the time of the first event I "cater" so that would-be fans won't have to search hard to get the info and spread the word ^_^

Thanks again!

tw1n

Smash Champion
I tried to do it toasty but it says my facebook is undergoing maintenance (sucky)
I shall join when I get the chance kk

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would do it all the time.

I just don't have material all the time. Last time I did something good was that pic of sister PP. :bee:

tw1n

Smash Champion
alright well you and your bro will get some free Chop for the effort even though you weren't one of the first 25...I imagine you would've been :)

Cornel makes that ****ing picture.
Lol sweet. but the chops was just an added bonus to be honest. I did it because you are a friend asking for help :D

That pic made me laugh haha. Awesome stuff

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Hey NC, quick question :)

if you have beef with someone, do you think it is more mature and honorable to discuss it publicly on the boards or to avoid flaming and argumentation in the community by resolving personal issues over private messages.

Please discuss.
I was having an argument with somebody and they seemed to think that arguing with somebody over personal things on the boards was more mature and less cowardly than doing it through PMs.

I thought otherwise, but maybe that is just me :/

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PMs are better. Don't wanna pull unnecessary attention and opinions that won't matter in.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I think PM's are the better way to go. But arguing is over all pointless because it doesn't really resolve matters aside from maybe letting out how much you truly dislike someone. The only ones who want to discuss it on the boards are the types who want others support to feel better about themselves or they want attention.

So dirty details. Who is it? And are you fighting over which twin you think is better/hotter? Because that is not a legit argument sadly.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Hey NC, quick question :)

if you have beef with someone, do you think it is more mature and honorable to discuss it publicly on the boards or to avoid flaming and argumentation in the community by resolving personal issues over private messages.

Please discuss.
I was having an argument with somebody and they seemed to think that arguing with somebody over personal things on the boards was more mature and less cowardly than doing it through PMs.

I thought otherwise, but maybe that is just me :/
Arguing on the boards about personal issues is ****ing stupid. Anyone who told you that you should do it in the wide open and be disruptive to the rest of the thread/community is a moron. I don't see how it can be considered mature when the only reason to do it in the open is to have people take your side so you aren't alone in your way of thinking. I'd say doing it on the boards instead of in private is the most "cowardly" thing to do.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Well, I should not disclose the details but......

We were actually arguing over which twin would get Dr. PP ;)

Oh just saw your post Michael, glad I am
not alone in that.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey NC, do you guys have a brawl video uploader?
I can do replay recordings for you guys.

vZakat

Half Genie
If it's something that effects a large number of people (like the pbandj incident) then I would say it should be public. If it's only between 2 or 3 people it should stay private.

I don't see how arguing for everyone to see is mature. That's like saying that you will only argue in a crowded place instead of doing it privately. Arguing in front of everyone give the chance to gain crowd sympathy and skew the story making it a "he said, she said" thing an can lead to things being unresolved or the wrong person "winning" in the eyes of the people. I think that's very underhanded and trying to do that is very immature. Just my 2 cents :)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
There is a difference between arguing about personal stuff on the boards, which I agree should stay in PM's, and switching to PM's explicitly to call them names and not actually ever trying to work things out.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
hmm, that was not in my scenario since that was not the case in the particular instance I was talking about.

But in a scenario like that, do you feel as if the name calling should occur on the boards as well? Discuss.

Edit: twin u keeps ninjin me! I dunno how I feel about that. Kevin does not mind Falco dittos I guess.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
There is a difference between arguing about personal stuff on the boards, which I agree should stay in PM's, and switching to PM's explicitly to call them names and not actually ever trying to work things out.
Both should be in PMs so it's irrelevant. Was that last part a jab at someone or an observation? Seems a little specific...

Top Bottom