• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Well, it is with people I already know. My manager is really cool and is the fiance of my manager at FYE. Which is basically why I got hired. I am really good at that whole getting numbers for the store kind of deal and I have the chance at a better position in SC. FYE was the same way about numbers, surveys, etc.. that kind of stuff is what I do best and I enjoy it.

Truth be told, once I move to SC I do not even need that many hours because of Michael's job, I actually do not need to work at all. I would be working to pass the time mostly.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, it is with people I already know. My manager is really cool and is the fiance of my manager at FYE. Which is basically why I got hired. I am really good at that whole getting numbers for the store kind of deal and I have the chance at a better position in SC. FYE was the same way about numbers, surveys, etc.. that kind of stuff is what I do best and I enjoy it.

Truth be told, once I move to SC I do not even need that many hours because of Michael's job, I actually do not need to work at all. I would be working to pass the time mostly.
To be honest, Target's not really that much different, either, although I imagine at smaller stores like GameStop it's easier to get to know the store level managers (The STL at my SuperTarget is literally never there).

I'd like to work at GameStop myself, because I'm really pretty good at the whole customer service deal, and I don't really have qualms about pushing stuff. I also hate having to face four departments in six and a half hours, frequently by myself. I have to do that at Target.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I was at my bosses Saturday with a bunch of friends and coworkers watching UFC. Afterwards I called him an old man and we proceeded to beat the **** out of each other with his son jumping in and my bro jumping in too. Afterwards we all laughed and snacked on some more food. It was a good time.

Then again only 20 or so peopole work with me and my bro :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
TMI...

but i gotta wonder, does he trash talk, and if he could somehow "lose" would he be salty?

i think so
yes he does. He yells about poor DI and terrible tech reads. Then he procedes to say Stack it up alot. And he's never been slaty with me ;)

Gardevior

Smash Lord
So speaking of jobs, just passed my interview to work for Wizards of the Coast. Now I'm in the "we're hiring you, but have to wait for other people filling similar jobs to respond before you can start working" phase.

Yeeeeaaaah. :D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think I know a guy who used to work for WotC. Micheal Palmer was his name.

At least he told me he worked for them. Does the job pay good?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
speaking of jobs, I'm probably going to start an internship at a restaurant soon. I won't be paid for it though.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It will still look good on applications.

From what I'm told. I'd love to to an internship at Marvel or DC . . . . Or a Radio Show.

<_<

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I think I know a guy who used to work for WotC. Micheal Palmer was his name.

At least he told me he worked for them. Does the job pay good?
I never ran across a Michael Palmer in any of the people I've worked with in the past. But I was pretty much only in one area, so that's not saying much.
And $12.50/hr. For 20 hours a week.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
It will still look good on applications.

From what I'm told. I'd love to to an internship at Marvel or DC . . . . Or a Radio Show.

<_<
obviously, thats why I'm doing it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
during my 4th period we went into tornado warning mode and we had to sit out in the hallways.
which happened to be during an in-class essay we had to write on catcher in the rye
she told us to just bring it with us and write in the hallways lol...
it sucked :c

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
†Kevin† says (8:24 PM):
lmfao i guess no one ever really quits fox
ive been right so far

Michael says (8:25 PM):
LOL
cam told me this
kevin theory
"no one ever quits fox"

†Kevin† says (8:25 PM):
hehehehe

"if you were a fox main, you're always a fox main"
"no matter what"
"YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A FOX MAIN, IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE STAAAARS ABOVE"
-church sermon-

LOL
i dunno about that last part XD
but yea

nah that happened don't lie

yeah probly
right after i got high with cam

kevin confirmed for the back of SP's car for green greens

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Even chats are important, Kevin, if you are M2K. Could be the difference between disqualifications and not.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Listen you guys, you should know...
DJ Rome has been lurking in our SoVa thread and we have threatened him many times. We even did horrible things with his toothbrush
in combination with our butts
But regardless, I am issuing a beatdown warrant against him.
Here is the poster.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Wretched every avatar you ever had has creeped me out. I will never look at paper peach the same again.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Fun fact - Peach in from Paper Mario 2: TTYD was nude for a good half hour of the game.

Think about that.

Top Bottom