• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Maybe I want to be dated by them hmmmmm
I get the feeling that PP wants to date us....

Sorry buddy but we're both straight. However we are taking openings in potential 3 somes. Just fill out an application. you can't get both twins at once because that's just awkward (there has to be a girl there), but if you want to get some personal time with us this is the way to do it. We normally only accept girl applicants, but I'll put in a good word for you :p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm pretty sure that was sister PP posting on PP's account.

wopwop, Twinz!

tw1n

Smash Champion
She has control over both accounts, Twinz! What do?
Hit on her twice as often if she's using both accounts. I'm kinda curious about one thing tho. If PP and Twitch have one sister that looks alot like PP, do they have another one that looks like Twitch?

NC peeps, help me out with this please.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
You should pick one up. Don't buy from Twins Mart, that cheap stuff will break on you quickly. For good quality twins, you should try importing them from Japan.

Twins-R-Us is good if you're looking to buy cheap for someone else. otherwise you should just go to a flea market.

Remember, buy them cheaper, buy them used.

DJRome

Smash Hero
yo twins, can u do chip trix as well?

or also the one where you have two cards and then you press them together and it puts the other one on top?

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
I wish I had a twin :(
Then I could make my gamer tag something witty like "Twin" with an A or a 1 after it. Maybe even a 2 or a B.

Twitch is so freaking lucky :(
Yes.

And its so cool that you have a twin ;)
yeah but...you guys are close to each other...i did always dream of having a guy twin though. woulda been **** imo. :bee:

Twin_A

Smash Champion

or also the one where you have two cards and then you press them together and it puts the other one on top?
Chip trix? you mean like the muscle pass or making coins disappear? If so then yes. If not then I have to look up what you mean to actually answer that haha.

And yeah you're probably referring to Blanes trick where he slaps your card and his and they swicth places. Yes we can both perform those kinds of tricks well :p

yeah but...you guys are close to each other...i did always dream of having a guy twin though. woulda been **** imo. :bee:
guy twin for ****... O.o dude

Haha yeah we have always been close. Ever since birth we've both been next to each other. However we do have separate friends and aren't together all the time now (that leads to fighting if we are 24/7).

Sad thing is not all twins are close. That kills :*(

tw1n

Smash Champion

Poker chip tricks. Yes I can lol. And I think I know which tricks you are referring to. And if so then yes we can =D We do that trick on occasion. The AZ crew saw it first hand at Genesis 1. Maybe if my bro and I can go to NC during summer, you all can get the full magic show lol.

Having a twin is the best thing in the world to be honest. Not enough time in the day to list all the reasons as to why hahaha

Top Bottom