• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I'm already 1 for 1 with you.
except mine was actually 100% ******, yours is some washed up 40% ******. like really. don't talk a big game when you're down a 60%.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Yeah, that is what that means :/ I am moving sometime after Christmas I think. Maybe beforehand if things work out that way.
If our apartment is big enough maybe we could host there! Though I do not think anyone would come out to SC :(
but we will come visit plenty.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's great that you got a job, but I wouldn't recommend Gamestop. Maybe this time of year, you'll get the hours your asking for, but you're asked to more-or-less badger the customer for Membership cards, for Warranties on both games and consoles, for Pre-orders. Your productivity determines the hours you get.

There's also the threat of the online survey which is taken seriously. Should a customer complain about you, that's a write-up and a training session. You should also expect not to be paid much higher than minimum wage.

I've worked that job, and while I miss the one on one I get with customers in a subject I'm very knowledgeable in, the negatives outweighed the positives greatly.

Top Bottom