• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I was picturing a smaller Kevin Nanney in short short gym shorts that even guys in the 80's wouldn't sport.

(note: I have no idea what Twitch looks like. So I'll stick with Nanney and the sister PP)
Smaller Kevin Nanney is pretty accurate.

Except no glasses. If the glare from the beauty of the image isn't too much for you.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
true facts: Scarlett Johansson got surgery to make herself look more like Sister PP

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Gboro/Asheboro at this smashfest.. we did a small $1 tourney and blackchris just beat JMH. Holy ****.
whaaattt? :( oh well, good stuff chris, it's good to see you gettin better even though it makes me look worse.

Whatttttt?

Gannon shuts down any member of the cast that relys on CC.

basically samus

get ****ed up
not sheik. ;)

then again, not all sheiks rely on CCing...just all the good ones.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Oh my, look what I found a few pages back.
Oh d***... wait let me rephrase that:

oh d***

just plain DWAAAAMMMM (<-- don't know the backstory but I'm assuming it's applicable here).

So I name searched Scarlett Johansson and came in this thread.

In this thread.
It's cuz you a G, G. And because I'm in here and, well let's face it, I would absolutley murder that. If Scarlett Johannson namesearches herself on google and it somehow licks her to this, I want her to know that I would gladly let her poo on me if it meant one good night with her. Hell Ryan Reynolds (her husband and the actor top of my list if I was gay) could be there too. I would destroy both of them if it meant time with her.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, a new image needs to come to light, for real.

brb, hackin' PP's hardrive.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
1.Sneak/BlackChris?
2.Sneak/BlackChris?
3.Behr

Blackchris beat Behr in losers finals and went 3-2 with sneak in Winners but lost.

Top Bottom