• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by Twin_A
Consensual sex goes as follows:

First of all you have to understand the female language. Don't be fooled by the plain English/Spanish/Dutch/etc that they use. Although it sounds similar to what we are all speaking, it is in fact very much different and takes years to master.

The basics are quite simple actually, it's just that we are so used to perceiving what they say as fact/intentional that we can be caught off guard by it. Subtle words such as "No" and "Yes" will slip past you without you even being aware.

here is a brief comparison of how the words translate from English to female:

English:
No = No
Yes = Yes

Female:
No = Yes
Yes = Take me I'm yours.

Note the minute differences between these words. Small, discrete, but deadly to the untrained ear or eye (let's say texting or going old school and writing letters).

So in some senses, many of the times you thought it was "****" was actually mutually agreed upon sexual intercourse.

Example:
When she was yelling "No, no stop it! Get off!" what she was actually saying was "Yes, yes I <3 you! Too good!" (editors note: I used an online translator for this because I'm only in the intro course of Female Speak. So it may be slightly off. And yes girls actually say <3 in their language. Not "Less than 3" and not "heart", somehow they are able to manifest a word that encompasses <3).

Other notable examples include words and phrases such as:

Tiny - Huge

You were Ok - You were amazing

Hot - Hottest person they've ever seen unless it's not you, then the other guy is just ok (not ok as in amazing, just "OK")

Ugly - Try harder. I think you're cute but you have to put in some effort

I like your twin brother - I like you more than him

So strong - So strong

So weak - So strong

Women have rights too - Their attempt at being good comedians. Just smile and nod.

So you see it is very easy to get confused with what women say and as to whether or not it truly was consensual intercourse. But by following this simple guide, you can better understand that when she wakes up and yells "Get off me!" what she really means is "Oh I love when you sneak into my room, random stranger, and surprise me with wake up sex!"

Oh those girls.

tl;dr
Just read the d*** thing :p
That was one of the best reads I've had in a long time.

/random
NC smashers are so freakin' cool. Met some random smash player, not on the boards though, at this pre-wedding awesome spa night thing for my brother's fiance. LOL.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Kyle, you post in here so much that you might as well move from AZ to NC lol :p
First I'd need to move from NM to AZ and then from there to NC.
In terms of smash it would be like a dream come true. Although I don't mind my friends here in NM, they're pretty awesome :p

That was one of the best reads I've had in a long time.
/random
Why thank you ^_^

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I heard from Adam.

Good god, this dude won 60 matches.

60 MATCHES!

He wouldn't lose to drink a beer that badly.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wow, dude.

I was a prick when it came to anything alcohol related.

I was brought up not to consume any of it. But th dern best was behind me. I was safe. Or at least I felt it.

Just, dude. Don't fret. If you dont want to do it, mad respect. If you feel like finally divin' in, know that there are people there ready to help you, if you need it.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Life lesson #27 brought to you by Twin1.
-Always log off your accounts if anyone else who uses the computer has a tendency for pranking.

Examples of how this is helpful
2) http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/kyle.frederickson1?v=wall&story_fbid=164182190260949

And while I am in a teaching mood,
Life Lesson #3
-If given the opportunity, a friendly prank is always the best option. ALWAYS!
Examples from those close to you
1) Dr. PP and Smithh
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7AUgp5fPI

That is all for today :)

Edit: Another one from the book.
Life Lesson #28
-When you get pranked, make sure the prank is finished. Always double check everything to make sure it is over with.
Example from the One
- I thought my bros revenge prank on me was finished after changing back my avatar and sig. I forgot about location and profile pic. Foreshame.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Since I got premium, I been all on that Disco Room.

It's actually a little sad.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait, when did PP get premium?

My god this guys post count is gonna go haywire.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Some random person paid for you to get premium?

WHAT A DEAL!

EDIT - its weird since i think MODs can access the DR without having Premium, so that was kind pointless. :laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I....guess? I wish I could repay them though lol.

I also don't know how to use any of the features or anything(outside of spam the disco room I guess?)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The only selling point to a moderator about Premium is..............

Well, there is none.

:|

You get an awesome fungi icon?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can change your name by request.

I would assume because you are a moderator, they would respect your request more than just any random user off the street comin to them to ask without needing to have Premium. That's just me, tho.

But yes, you could prank. As to HOW to do it, I haven't figured out, or Kieth would have been pranked a long time ago.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
By the way, Azua stepped down from Administrator, and Virgilijus will be taking care of name change requests and anything else related to premium, in case you were wondering.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
U know me, though, PP.

I volunteered myself to pick up where Azua left off.

HAHA! Neva gonna give it up.

Top Bottom