• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
would either be alternate of name of same comic character or something like ATLSouthSmash
or SleepyKnfriends
or something

BBQ°

Smash Champion
AUburn Smash Of the Millennium

zero- the only person I can think of is DruggedFox but they look nothing alike lol. His falco is really good though.

tw1n

Smash Champion
About the title, I wish to inquire about this rent. How much is it and how much space is there? I can pay in junk food and magic shows...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Application is running smoothly. If you can come in Tuesday for a face to face interview, you may have the job. Your Resume is quite the work, it is.

What are you talking about?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
o babe
why can't new mexico be closer to GA

so you guys could be at TO6

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol love ya too Smithy.
And Sleepy... if we lived closer then you would have to chose who to be with. Me or my bro.
But since we rarely see each other, you can have us both ;)

Good luck at TO everybody!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I still couldn't do it.

If Brinstar were just banned I could get rid of Fountain and take the set to FD to decide it all but ughhhhh

Suck

I'll keep trying guys....

Top Bottom