• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
sheik isn't technical. She's a character that's based around the judgements and experience of the player to be good after that "plateau" mark. Her mechanics are easy.
Grrrr. Your shiek. I just don't know what to do sometimes. I'm figuring you out though ! Have at theee !

DJRome, a melee Sheik main, says Ganon's dthrow is gay. Lol.
DOWN THROW FTW !!! LMAO

Yes, Falco is a gay character. He has bullets that stun people and HE NEVER HAS TO RELOAD.

Falco's awful recovery is negligible compared to his onstage game. Why? Because he'll never die. He just ***** and gays and ***** until everyone has sore buttholes about Falco.

Oh, and have you seen his combos? He can 0-death people without breaking a sweat!!! It's basically guaranteed on Sheik on every stage, especially FD! 80-20 Falco's favor.
::Swooons:: :D :D :D

ganon is very scary to fight if you don't know how to. mainly because of fair and jab. the matchup takes practice, thats why he's doing well right now. ganon is not shiek tier, dj. don't even say that lol.
That's why I <3 Ganon so. Oh, you forgot about up air. Uair and Fair are my bread and butter baby.

I reallllly want to go. If I can get another NC player or 2 to go with me that would be ****.

Parents might also stop me(I'll be home by the time I wanna leave), but you'd better believe I'm gonna fight them hard about it.

NC, follow the link or go to the thread in AS for the insomnia tournament. Tell me if you're interested.
Count me in PP. If I don't have to work that and the next day especially.

Renth

Smash Hero
when a chicken eats a watermelon falls into a deep fryer full of grape drink does that = a black persons thanksgiving?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
ommmmg Cort posted that in CT-spam and I tried it last night...fuuuuck that stupid red ball!

Prayer and patience are my narcotics.
Well...that's cool and all. Just have more of a grip on the reality of drugs [marijuana in particular] and the differences among all of them. I don't want this to blow up into some huge argument. I'm just saying that the issue isn't so black and white that someone can make such a sweeping generalization as Snapp did.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
ommmmg Cort posted that in CT-spam and I tried it last night...fuuuuck that stupid red ball!

Well...that's cool and all. Just have more of a grip on the reality of drugs [marijuana in particular] and the differences among all of them. I don't want this to blow up into some huge argument. I'm just saying that the issue isn't so black and white that someone can make such a sweeping generalization as Snapp did.
Word Toasty. People aren't all smoking weed or some other drug because they can't have fun without it. Of course they can ! Weed, for instance, just happens to be a fun enhancer. lmao ( although I am serious ) It has various purposes and uses.

People do drugs or whatever you want to call them for various reason, all their own.
I'm not a weak person. I'm a coherent, functioning member of society. Just like the guy who never even picked up a joint in his life.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Just popping a question out there

Since there are some many tournies going on in NC nowadays, who would actually come to one in Burlington? I found a nice place that I could host bi-weeklies/monthlies at.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
I'll set up a Marvel vs Capcom 2 station so that when unsuspecting players come in, I can talk trash and take their munies ! :: Obvious troll is obvious::

::snickers::

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
I'm positive that there is almost no one in NC that can beat me in the VS series. MVC2, Street Fighter vs X-Men. Any challangers. MM's ? I'm ready to get off.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to play you at MunkAid but I didn't get a chance. IMMA **** YOU!
Y'know in a way I do hope you're really good. Even good enough to beat me. I wasn't playing on stick though. I was playing at probably 40 percent of my actual skill since it was a pad. And dudes were still gettin it. You're the man Vilt. :D

Edit:
aight come for the smashfest saturday and let's do it
Where is it going to be ? At Duke again ? I'm not sure I could make it if that's the case. I don't think Travis will be up for the drive again and I don't have a car of my own.
That really sucks if that's the case. I'll try and figure something out.

Top Bottom