• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I've heard it is a visually enriching journey down the corridors of human emotion. I'm partially interested.

null55

Smash Master
i can't believe we made it to 77 pages.

i thought **** was DONE at 6.

@Ledger: agreed.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol omg NC is amazing.

ironically, i got an infraction for my PP shirt cause i offended Mike G (lol).

lol dude you said you hated that game. i think it's amazing @_@
You didn't offend me btw. I actually saved you for receiving a 30 day ban from the admins.

null55

Smash Master
hahahaha, yeah i know, i was kidding bro.

LOL, wow, and thanks for that... i dunno what i would have done without incessantly pointless arguments for a month. (though i enjoyed the last one, tbh)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wait....it was for the shirt?

Well I guess if you had to infract for something that would be it, aside from the conversation in general.

I'm not sure what Ace or Dorsey would've gotten infracted for then. Maybe nothing.

I'm not really sure where we go from here since I feel like the argument was sort of resolved. More importantly, BEHR needs to make a new locator thread.

Admins would've really banned him for 30 days? Interesting.

It was actually about 7 pages of 'discussion' if I remember correctly.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Admins would've really banned him for 30 days? Interesting.
Daysoo got a 30 day ban for pretty much the same thing. I wasn't here to save him at the time though :(

I'll re open the thread and clean out the mess on Friday.

null55

Smash Master
no one deserved to be infracted...
besides me for that shirt, i knew that was coming.

It was actually about 7 pages of 'discussion' if I remember correctly.
no i mean i can't believe the entire thread got to 77 pages. idk what happened on the 6th page, NC is just so bad@ss that it's probably something prejudice as ****.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Still can't believe how I was treated by some of you guys when what I was saying was legit. Like **** won't be straight between me and behr at the next tournament.. i don't take disrespect for no reason that easily. i'm really disappointed in NC. Looking back ya'll didn't even come close to refuting a word that I said. Not even close.. And to those who knew that what I was saying was right and didn't say anything: Thanks a lot.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah yes. The family Holiday.

Unfortunately, I'll be with the family, as horrid as it sounds. I would enjoy just hangin' out some time.

Maybe in the near future.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If I don't spend the whole day playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii with a friend of mine, I might be able to show.

DJRome

Smash Hero
Still can't believe how I was treated by some of you guys when what I was saying was legit. Like **** won't be straight between me and behr at the next tournament.. i don't take disrespect for no reason that easily. i'm really disappointed in NC. Looking back ya'll didn't even come close to refuting a word that I said. Not even close.. And to those who knew that what I was saying was right and didn't say anything: Thanks a lot.
lmao, get over urself dawg, u incessantly state this and yet you never mention any of my counterpoints.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I can't help but think he was trolling. Then again, I'm arguing with the biggest pile of dumb I've ever set my eyes upon in the General forums, and I assumed he was trolling me, but apparently he's deadset on actually playing with items on. Lulz.

Top Bottom