• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
... Lolwut. Apparently blatant sarcasm doesn't convey in forums. I should have already known that.

EDIT: <- Always high.
LMFAAAAAOOOOO you got me...but honestly? You just laid the sarcasm on so well that it sounded like you were just some god-fearing preachy straight edge kid from the Souf. It's not my fault you sounded like people I've seen on the boards who TRULY believe the **** you jokingly pretended to XD
Lol, clearly obvious trolls aren't very obvious at all :p

*points at sig*
hahaha...go to Pound. I don't know who I'm blazing with yet but since I'm teaming with Ali, he might just be one of them =D

lord karn

Smash Master
Just popping a question out there

Since there are some many tournies going on in NC nowadays, who would actually come to one in Burlington? I found a nice place that I could host bi-weeklies/monthlies at.
I love it how like all of the regular tournaments are within 30 minutes of Chapel Hill. :)

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
No harm done. It's what I get for leaving up such a controversial signature :D

I get my reward when people laud and congratulate me for "my views" though, and I find the real people who think like this. All in a good troll's day's work.
Wowow. My bad Ledger. It's just that you can see the mistake that both Toasty and I made.
If you woldn't mind, as a token (I mean come on man, you coulda left this one as is. XD) of apology, i'd like to invite you for a bowl with Toasty at Pound. Agreed ?

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Wowow. My bad Ledger. It's just that you can see the mistake that both Toasty and I made.
If you woldn't mind, as a "toke"n of apology, i'd like to invite you for a bowl with Toasty at Pound. Agreed ?
Geez >_< You guys're making me all flustered and stuff. You don't have to apologize, I very clearly knew that people would react like this when I chose that signature.

Someone even PM'ed me like a 2 page thesis WITH linked citations for further evidence as to why my views are "wrong." I lol'd pretty hard, and I just messaged him back that the Bible is my only Google.

bowls all dai.
>_> Raggy-bro, why haven't we smoked at a tourney yet, lol.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
If you woldn't mind, as a "toke"n of apology, i'd like to invite you for a bowl with Toasty at Pound. Agreed ?
Yo.

Get.
At.
Me.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
People who "deuce deuce" at tourneys should know me by now.

I was ****ing gone at HERB2.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Aight, look. I just randomly looked in here, and I don't exactly want to go slammin people for it cause I know it'll happen anyway, but could you guys at the least come up with some super wack *** codeword for what you're talkin about.

Like, drinkin marshmallows or something like that. I dunno.

I know good and well you guys are going to talk about it regardless, but you could atleast not be so blatant about it. >.>

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
How about...

Smoking.

since not every derivation of it is illegal.

Edit: I love you Dogy.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm fairly certain that discussion of NC smash related material is an okay thing.

Discussion of how words words words and censor bypassing is not an okay thing.

See where I'm going with this?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Apparently it IS important to NC smash since if it was said around certain people they wold get violent.

Life or death discussions are more important than PRs.

Edit: DK taunt!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, but the subject was not meant for that topic, let alone these forums.

If someone had an issue, it should have been done privately or at a smashfest, not out in public like these forums where all ages view these pages. And there's the added censor bypassing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PRs weren't meant for that topic either.

Also, there should be a thread made in the social room for it.

Also, I saw no bad words. They must have been censored.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You shouldn't be justifying talk of that subject with mine. When mine was discussing something NC Smash related.

But whatever, Apparently I'm wrong no matter what. Just infract me. I never do the right thing, ever. I'm always the one that gets torn down.

Screw it. I just shouldn't bother any more. Why do you think I socialize only? :mad:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol ZIO I'm just goofing off.

That topic shouldn't have been discussed there, and I had been trying to nudge people into stopping, ut it didn't work. I guess there was no choice but to close it.

Also the comment that started the whole thing kinda made me go ehhhhh looking back over it.

We can continue the PR discussion here I'm sure.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Aight, look. I just randomly looked in here, and I don't exactly want to go slammin people for it cause I know it'll happen anyway, but could you guys at the least come up with some super wack *** codeword for what you're talkin about.

Like, drinkin marshmallows or something like that. I dunno.

I know good and well you guys are going to talk about it regardless, but you could atleast not be so blatant about it. >.>

Dogy you're delusional, I swear.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
On the subject of PRs, I'm still in the stance that a point system is a better method.

Since DJ is saying only that the FL topic has a flawed method on listing players, I assume you aren't objecting to a point system.

All that needs to be done is finding a fail-safe system that will better rank our players.

Also - I am no sports buff, brother; I don't know how they list their teams.

Top Bottom