• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
preliminary college bball rankings don't mean ****.. and don't talk too much **** on duke this season guys lol. They could beat us this year for sure. Consequently would come the dukie **** talk to make up for years and years of unc ownage and **** talk.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
preliminary college bball rankings don't mean ****.. and don't talk too much **** on duke this season guys lol. They could beat us this year for sure. Consequently would come the dukie **** talk to make up for years and years of unc ownage and **** talk.
It's barely **** talking. ACC sucked a fat one this year in the ACC/Big Ten challenge. This is the first season we've ever lost it. Ever. As in it's never happened before.

I'm more disappointed, really, because this is about the only game in the season I'd ever be looking for Duke to win, and they pretty much had everything going for them.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
PP doesn't like anything fun.

Not drinking, or illicit chemicals, or sex with multiple large breasted women.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
DrpeepeeF (12:44:22 AM): aka right hand
DrpeepeeF (12:44:27 AM): will get more tired
DrpeepeeF (12:44:32 AM): are you sure you can handle it?

lol phoot

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
theapexp (12:45:16 AM): yeah, i got this new idea to just move my left hand to alternate
theapexp (12:45:20 AM): to remove some of the pressure

Top Bottom