• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Did you guys see MLG's stage list D:

IC's are pretty screwed over.

Starter Stages

Battlefield
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Final Destination
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island

Counter-Pick Stages

Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Green Greens
Norfair
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What a curious stage list.

And lol good ICs in Brawl are gayer than ICs in Melee(yes I know you main ICs).

Stongers should take up writing things like what you posted, Gard. He talks like that already.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
fiz how in the world did u find out about them? lol

@kadaj- dont know, i think i was the only one going, but its looking bleak, thought i'd have a new car by next month, but i dont know now.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looks like I need to play handyman for a moment.

I just broke the glass to the scanner on my printer. Out of rage. Only because I just dropped $70 on ink, just to have a week later it say "Need to replace Ink." Admittedly, I printed a ton, but it was for class. Why must I suffer?

I need to go break something else.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Lol I found him already. you see smashers tend to be friends with smashers. So it was just a matter of searching for kevin's in other smashers friends lists (dude Zhu had like 20 kevins! thank god MacD just had 3 :p)

kyle frederickson is my name. My profile pic was taken at Pound with me wearing my nametag on my hat :p

EDiT: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/kyle.frederickson1?ref=profile
EDiT 2: just realized that link won't work because I was logged in :p
EDiT the Third: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=11609638
there's my brothers :D
:link:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I guess you haven't met me, yet, Kevin.

The name is ZIO.

Watch your as$.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Wait wait wait let me get something straight...

Villain is black!?

Oh boy...

No wonder while posting around him I worry that something is going to be stolen but I have the undying urge to play basketball...

hahaha I'm just kidding bro. Something told me to throw out some small racism. <3 ya buddy.

Oh and PP, at least my post came with a monty python sketch :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I can forgive you for that Twin, and I can also tell you that Yay has said way worse things to Keith than that, so you're safe.
Oh dude tip of the iceberg. I'm too afraid to say most of my jokes on here for fear of banning lol. (Not trying to brag mind you).

Actually it reminds me of the first time my bro and I met Taj when he and I had been talking about boxing for some months (I thought he hated me. But thats a different, much funnier, story).

We were walking to In N Out Burger and my bro asked Taj if he could spot him, then tw1n quickly added "Oh wait who's heard of a black man having money!?"

or when I dropped some dimes and Taj was nice and picked them up for me my brother said "Woah, thats the second black guy to ever offer you change!"

Ah good times.

If you want the true racist stuff just ask me on facebook, I've got 3 hours to kill and lots of jokes/stories to tell :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I'm 1/24 black. that be da truth.

respect my gangsta dog.
Lol Seth.

@ Twin: Sounds like those stories are worth hearing LOL.
Don't read if you get offended easily (fair warning).

So how do you stop 5 black guys from ****** a chick? throw a basketball at them.

Haha actually a fun fact for everyone. My brother and I do in fact have some black in our family tree. He may still be hanging out there if you want to go take a look.

:p

Actually a fun story for you guys, while at Pound we were walking with SleepyK, some of his friends, and the AZ guys (Taj, Axe, Tai) to a market to buy some food. While walking Taj said how the only players that are good with Mewtwo are black.

I said "Ah! I knew I should have been born black! But nooo I had to choose white because it seemed like the best choice at the time. I should have done more research!"

We then went on as to how every race is like a class in RPG's. heres what I remember off the top of my head:

Black:
average size 6'0 - 7'8.
advantages: athletic, good with mewtwo in melee, great at basketball, superior in rap, and can hide well in the dark.
Disadvantages: prone to stealing, will be accused of crimes even if you were no were near the scene, years of prior repression still haunts you, and prone to smelling bad.

Asian:
Average size: 4'6 - 5'5
Advantages: graceful, more likely to be a ninja, good with computers, your restaurants are amazing when they're all you can eat, flashy with martial arts, and more likely to excel at video games.
Disadvantages: short, tiny...um... you know... down there..., heavy accented, can be blindfolded by dental floss, and also will have jokes made about you but not so bad. Oh and bad teeth O.o

Indian:
(It was a lot of bad stuff about cabs, call centers, gas stations, and a You-Are-Here dot. But thats just because Neil from NM is Indian and he's just too fun to make fun of).

White:
Average size: 5'0 - 6'2
Advantages: Whites are well rounded and can excel at anything but can never be the best at any one thing (except for rap. get **** on :p). We're like the human class of MMO's. Our magic is good but will never be the best. Our fighting is great but they're always going to be better.
Disadvantages: besides what was listed, years of repression and a slowly fading race. Enjoy it while you can :p

Oh God I hope I don't get banned for this :p

<3 mods

Top Bottom