• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MacD

Banned via Administration
I HAVE 7 KEVIN FRIENDS!!!!!!!

do we just talk here for fun?

EDIT: lots of peaches are white, armada, vidjo, vwins, xelic, doh, me, etc

and pp you should know that mango doesn't count

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Don't read if you get offended easily (fair warning).

So how do you stop 5 black guys from ****** a chick? throw a basketball at them.

Haha actually a fun fact for everyone. My brother and I do in fact have some black in our family tree. He may still be hanging out there if you want to go take a look.

:p

Actually a fun story for you guys, while at Pound we were walking with SleepyK, some of his friends, and the AZ guys (Taj, Axe, Tai) to a market to buy some food. While walking Taj said how the only players that are good with Mewtwo are black.

I said "Ah! I knew I should have been born black! But nooo I had to choose white because it seemed like the best choice at the time. I should have done more research!"

We then went on as to how every race is like a class in RPG's. heres what I remember off the top of my head:

Black:
average size 6'0 - 7'8.
advantages: athletic, good with mewtwo in melee, great at basketball, superior in rap, and can hide well in the dark.
Disadvantages: prone to stealing, will be accused of crimes even if you were no were near the scene, years of prior repression still haunts you, and prone to smelling bad.

Asian:
Average size: 4'6 - 5'5
Advantages: graceful, more likely to be a ninja, good with computers, your restaurants are amazing when they're all you can eat, flashy with martial arts, and more likely to excel at video games.
Disadvantages: short, tiny...um... you know... down there..., heavy accented, can be blindfolded by dental floss, and also will have jokes made about you but not so bad. Oh and bad teeth O.o

Indian:
(It was a lot of bad stuff about cabs, call centers, gas stations, and a You-Are-Here dot. But thats just because Neil from NM is Indian and he's just too fun to make fun of).

White:
Average size: 5'0 - 6'2
Advantages: Whites are well rounded and can excel at anything but can never be the best at any one thing (except for rap. get **** on :p). We're like the human class of MMO's. Our magic is good but will never be the best. Our fighting is great but they're always going to be better.
Disadvantages: besides what was listed, years of repression and a slowly fading race. Enjoy it while you can :p

Oh God I hope I don't get banned for this :p

<3 mods
:link:
Blacks also steal your white women.

And then there's the obvious advantage to being black, :p

lol you mad?

You're lucky Dogy didn't show his face in here, oh lawd.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@MacD: I'm the best Kevin.

Guess I should have been a Peach main.

Mango does count if I want him to this time lol.

@Mike G, sometimes they steal our women. Sometimes. Chances are they're trimming the fat.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AS IF. They're trying to run from it. Their women.

To better the human race.

MacD

LOL 3 of the kevin's are smashers, all 3 play falco

idk though pp, pewpewu is pretty cool, but i guess you are the best

and i guess you can add mango if you want... but it is always allowed to not count him

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, I forgot PPU(hehe) was named Kevin. I thought he mained Marth though?

I count Mango because he got really good with Falco and he's not white. I don't count for things such as "who's the best falco?" It's not like I win that one anyway, but at least I feel better about it then lol.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
There are plenty of advantages to being black,
1. Women automatically want to ****. especially once those preppy white girls go off to college and they fathers aren't there to tell them who not to date. (eazy pickens)
2. the ability to play Football and basketball are in our bloodstream.
3. When we go to spanish country's the women try to **** us
4. In japan since we are so rarely seen, the women try to **** us. and we will never be called a gaijin( white devil)

but lets stop all this nonsense about race, and lets talk about the scape goat of the human community.... Jews.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
hispanics, mexicans, they're all the same.

Avg height: 5'0 - 5'1

Advantages: Can run quickly when walls, rivers, or fences are in the way. Speed doubles if at border. Speed triples if at border coming in (not going out though). Can easily get a job as a cook. Weapons to shank with come easy (knives, broken bottles, etc). Travels in packs.

Disadvantages (were to start): Harsh accent even if born and raised in America. Short. Although tattoo's to hell and back, they do not give you any bonuses. Everyone is out to kill you or your homies. If blacks aren't blamed, you are.

And women run to blacks because they figure if they're going to get *****, they might as well try to enjoy it.

And you guys take more latinas with herpies then you do white women. Enjoy :p

And when you guys see me and my bro in person, ask us to explain it to you. Some things are just better in person (like twins! :p)

White Flower!

White Pow
d
er!!!
(goes good in cakes right?)

SleepyK isn't asian, he's just misunderstood... and asian.

Plus how many Kyle smashers do you have as friends on facebook? Less competition for me :p
There can be only one!

:link:

MacD

hahaha you would think right? except there is one kyle from back home, silly kyle added me a few days ago, and actually just today my friend made a facebook and his name is kyle

MacD

tis true, none of the rest of them can do magic like you (obviously the really amazing something you were talking about) but kyle from back home is known as kyle DUH! and is a bit of a gay drama queen, tons of fun

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But I'm the best Kyle ever. Watch can other Kyles do this?
(picture me doing something really amazing that no one else can do).
*begins imagining you eating a mountain of burgers that never seem to diminish as you go on*

Yeah thats what I thought :p
Eh. It was alright. My boy Dexter does that in his sleep, though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol but from what stingrz is tellin me, seibrik would probably **** pp right now. Marth, Mk is a pretty dumb MU anyway.

Top Bottom