• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
hahah yes do it fiz. I get challenges like that occasionally at school lol

Ness main? What happened to ....that other guy that wasn't ness?
Don't take my main char pic seriously although I do play a lot of ness. I'm pretty sure i'll enter all ness at my next tourney(bill's) unless I face a sheik ha. Last time my pic was MK for months and I don't even play brawl..... but I play ganon, sheik, ness and IC for the most part.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
hahah yes do it fiz. I get challenges like that occasionally at school lol

Don't take my main char pic seriously although I do play a lot of ness. I'm pretty sure i'll enter all ness at my next tourney(bill's) unless I face a sheik ha. Last time my pic was MK for months and I don't even play brawl..... but I play ganon, sheik, ness and IC for the most part.
Ness is fun. Yoyo glitch is just gravy.
Ness in 64 is the best though.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm surprised I could only muster 20 votes in three days.

I thought I knew more people than that.:(

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's fine.

I just find card board cut outs of images you can find on google just being a little lazy, as well as throwing in an image with its opacity dragged down to 50%. Everything about his flier is easy . . .

I actually took the time to make a logo. . . . . . .:(

But whatever. I did encourage y'all to vote for your favorite.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey sushi ima bout to go to this tourney like a gym leader. ill have like all steel pokemon and tyranitar and garchomp. but ill have my defensive ones know things like toxic spike or toxic. and tyranitar auto summons sandstorm. from then on i will have blissey or lax to use rest and just stall the match. lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like to believe there are beings from another dimension that is beyond our own. And that they have come here to tease us from time to time.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
hey sushi ima bout to go to this tourney like a gym leader. ill have like all steel pokemon and tyranitar and garchomp. but ill have my defensive ones know things like toxic spike or toxic. and tyranitar auto summons sandstorm. from then on i will have blissey or lax to use rest and just stall the match. lol
Don't gym leaders suck and always get beaten?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
not when they make pokemon mmorpg where the top level players have a choice of becoming gym leaders of their town..

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Villain_89

hopefully he name searches to waste his time on this post. And if lain name searches because it's in Villain_89 I want to blaze with that guy.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i dont even know how to namesearch. not trolling, how do u do it? if lain does namesearch, i would like to say hi to him, i remembered he teamed with my boy dekar at pound.

Top Bottom