• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

p.i.

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking to start playing offline again. I wanna get better at Melee too.

Is anyone active in Durham? I still have no money and just a bike to get around. I'd offer to host, but my place is still under construction...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, the joke is that you clearly mean tournament. You can't lose at a smashfest, since there's no competition there.

Kramwood

Smash Cadet
looking for people to smash with in/near matthews/charlotte, NC, been trying to get ahold of the facebook group for melee, but have had no luck. I play melee and a little pm. Just moved here from New England so I may be a little inexperienced.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
looking for people to smash with in/near matthews/charlotte, NC, been trying to get ahold of the facebook group for melee, but have had no luck. I play melee and a little pm. Just moved here from New England so I may be a little inexperienced.
Wassup. We're having a fest at UNCC next Saturday you should hit us up.

Kramwood

Smash Cadet
^ was actually thinking about going. I could actually bring a set up too, I just need to see if I can get a ride from the people I'm staying with.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
***Asheville players*** GameXcape wants to do Melee tournament but needs more people interested :D if you would just message them on facebook and let them know you're interested that'd be awesome!

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
GameXcape tourney was actually kinda fun lol. They did FFA on somewhat laggy TVs but still. Good people cool store. I'd probably go back. Wouldn't be surprised if they'd be willing to run an Apex rules tourney.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
@ v4extreme v4extreme & @ Jwillii Jwillii That would be so cool if you guys would go! I think you two are probably the most known out of the asheville/brevard area lol I think I've watched some old videos of you guys playing and I'm guessing you guys have gotten a lot better since then so I'm hyped for the possibility of this tourney :D

Are y'll both back from college yet?

Last edited:

AAkacia

Smash Cadet
Yo! I just started playing smash about a month ago and I'm looking for people in the Boone, Winston-Salem or Charlotte area to play with

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
boone has a handful of players (2 of us are here year round), winston has a few and charlotte has a good amount. you should join the facebook group. when are you in boone?

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Yo! I just started playing smash about a month ago and I'm looking for people in the Boone, Winston-Salem or Charlotte area to play with
...those are some pretty spread out areas lol. There's a buuunch of people at UNCC now. Most of us are noob. Idk how many of us will be around for the summer, I won't be.

AAkacia

Smash Cadet
boone has a handful of players (2 of us are here year round), winston has a few and charlotte has a good amount. you should join the facebook group. when are you in boone?
Wilkesboro is a 30 minute drive, so I can be there whenever! I'm pretty new to the state as a whole.

...those are some pretty spread out areas lol. There's a buuunch of people at UNCC now. Most of us are noob. Idk how many of us will be around for the summer, I won't be.
Yeah, it's spread out haha. I've been to UNCC once for LoL World Finals viewing party and recently got into smash so I'm pretty noob too. I'm pretty frequently in Boone or Winston-Salem though. I have a pretty thorough background in competitive gaming so I'm not opposed to driving far out for events or even just to play with groups of people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom