• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey everyone, I posted a few weeks ago about trying to play melee... I live in Charlotte and I was wondering if there's a place where smashfests are held around here, I know there are many smashers in Raleigh but thats a lil too far. I am dying to play! I rarely get on here but I will be checking so please let me know

OTRU...

Smash Champion
DUDE. Melee fests every Thursday at UNCC from 4pm-10pm in Sanford hall, starting TOMORROW. Hit me the **** up 828 577 5503.
I can show up this thursday, only problem is I don't have a controller :( I bought one on ebay yesterday but I will not get it until next week... Do you guys have extras I could use for the fest? and by the way where is Sanford Hall, I've been to UNCC like once and I really dont know where thats at

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
OTRU: Greensboro has fests every Tuesday evening 6-8PM if you want to come by =)

May also have bigger/longer fests during weekends when there aren't tournaments.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
I can show up this thursday, only problem is I don't have a controller :( I bought one on ebay yesterday but I will not get it until next week... Do you guys have extras I could use for the fest? and by the way where is Sanford Hall, I've been to UNCC like once and I really dont know where thats at
Yeah we've got some spares. Sanford hall is one of the high rise dorms which are super easy to get to from the main entrance. Just go 3/4ths of the way around the first roundabout you come to and turn off on to high rise road. You'll see the high rises when you turn into the school.

:phone:

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Yeah we've got some spares. Sanford hall is one of the high rise dorms which are super easy to get to from the main entrance. Just go 3/4ths of the way around the first roundabout you come to and turn off on to high rise road. You'll see the high rises when you turn into the school.

:phone:
Ok cool, I'll call you if I get lost :)

and Dr. Peepee I'll try to make it to one of those fests in the next couple of weeks, sounds like it would be a good time, though it would be a long drive from Charlotte :/

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
OTRU, Felipe(Daftflip) from Charlotte plans on coming to each fest.

You should contact him on the boards or Facebook if you have that. I can give you his info in PMs if you need me to.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
Florida is nicer. I go there every year and it is way more fun to be there than nc or sc; don't really know how the smash scene there is there tho.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
There's more to do in florida and a wider rang of different people. sc sucks **** every where you go in it I've lived here pretty much my whole life and cant wait to move to florida for college.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
SC is def the **** capital of the world, take it from an escapee

but alex youve never even spent more than a day out east, NC is ****ing sick when you think about places like Raleigh, Greensboro, Chapel Hill and Durham.

Florida was great but it aint got **** but Cuban sandwiches and humidity out the ***.

NC is much better on the real, perfect weather, Mountains, beaches, cities, tons of local produce, and you cant beat that sweet tea either

mb?

Smash Journeyman
i dont plan on leaving the college im going to its open 24 hours a day and is amazing lol plus like three hydroponic stores i know someone has to be growing near by lol

OTRU...

Smash Champion
you guys are too funny... Coming from FL, I will have to admit that I like NC too! lol

I finally got my melee fix, I managed to play with V4 today. Still pretty rusty but its pretty much like riding a bike.

Do any of you know Dop? He's my buddy who also moved from FL last year...

Top Bottom