• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
For all of y'all who'd like to record your own stuff... There will be a sale on a capture card between 1-4 today only on this site. You can get this card for $10 after $20 mail-in-rebate.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
there was a funny part of the bracket where it was just a normal greensboro wednesday afternoon. it was pretty funny, but mostly in losers bracket so i don't think there are any "real" complaints.

I lost to PP, and where i got sent in the losers bracket, i had to fight the winner of ethan and john. it's basically what we do every wednesday when the 4 of us play.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Hey everyone, I'm new to NC. I just moved to Charlotte from Orlando, FL. I am an old school melee player and would like to know if anyone gets together to play melee around this area. I would like to get back into it as it has been a while since I have played competitively.

I used to play a lot with Skrach, colbol, dop, linguini, qdvs, sheermadness, hungrybox and others

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Oh man, I just now realized that if you type :\ in italics, it looks super derpy.

:\

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hey everyone, I'm new to NC. I just moved to Charlotte from Orlando, FL. I am an old school melee player and would like to know if anyone gets together to play melee around this area. I would like to get back into it as it has been a while since I have played competitively.

I used to play a lot with Skrach, colbol, dop, linguini, qdvs, sheermadness, hungrybox and others
what up my salvodorean amigo
havent seen you around in foreverrrr

:colorful:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
behind your laundry room, i used to do two setup things there. TV also has a game room where two setup melee is plausible. there is also the room under the laundry room where multi setup melee is possible. when i played when i lived there, we didn't usually play in the suite, i usually chose one of those 3 locations.

Top Bottom