• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
why wouldnt it be the black guy?

ginger, ginger's mom, blake, the doctor

dody/ie/w/e is annoying; macie would be better without the stereotypical phlegm thing

i rewatched the last season of that show. its actually really good. used to think it was just a regular cartoon, but it has some deep stuff; every character has some cool development and the humor grew on me.

dexter's lab is amazing too, especially the last season. johnny bravo is classic as well. **** cow and chicken and i am weasel.

Samurai Jack, Courage, and Time Squad are timeless

cant think of others atm

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2fmJDiWGDA&t=0m23s

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Season 3 was just plain awesome, so it's not surprising. Seeing Rika and Takato again was the best part of Season 7. Although, the rest of season 7 was terrible, so that's not saying much.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Season 3 is about as good as season one. Personally I think it's better, but it's debatable. You should watch it, though. Oh, and Season 7 is so bad it makes a modern episode of Pokemon look amazing.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Season 7's airing at the moment in Japan. Episode 25, which is probably going to be the last episode of the season, is coming out on Saturday.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Season 7 really is terrible. If they had actually gone and tried to make a bad show, it probably would have come out better. It's a direct sequel to Season 6, which was actually pretty good. As an idea of how bad it is, I complained when Wargreymon's attack didn't kill the main character. And a lot of people agreed with me.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Sick means she'll be at home. At home means she'll be in front of the TV. In front of the TV means you can setup your gamecube. Setting up your gamecube means you can teach her how to wavedash.

How's that for an awesome date?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
...that sounds like one of those direcTV commercials for why to not keep cable.

the next line should be "don't teach your girlfriend how to wavedash. get directv"

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Guys the other day this dude texted me and was mad because his girlfriend spent their anniversary with me instead of him. Trolled much?

Top Bottom