• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure you guys are the ones who are getting confused. It's definitely Ganon.

On a more interesting subject, I found a Sanyo CRT today, but I can't get it to switch to composite input without a remote. Does anyone know where I could get one?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Will they work with a TV that old, though? I tried using the remote that came with the cable box, and it wouldn't work.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Maybe. it should say most of the televisions it's compatible with and have a long list inside with codes......

....or just get an RF modulator, assuming you can switch the channel to 3 or 4 without a remote.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Remember there are more productive things to think of. You must remember to solve any problem you encounter instead of avoiding critical thinking by saying you "suck." Having a concrete plan of play and process of improvement helps you stay focused and keeps those distracting thoughts away.

If that doesn't fix it, then call me or something lol. I'm leaving to Washington Thursday morning so you have to contact me before then or wait until Monday night lol.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Guess I'll wait til Monday night since I can't not think about mistakes and I just feel dumb everytime I make one and can't seem to get past the fact that if I were better I wouldn't have ****ed up. I can't seem to not get really frustrated at this fact as it's made apparent to me over and over every match I play.

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well....you have tomorrow lol, but okay your call.

Sometimes I get mad when I play too, but I've noticed that I play 400X better if I just go into a match thinking about not getting mad and how to handle that anger when I feel it instead of letting it get to me. Maybe that can be an acceptable course of action for you until we talk next. =)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cam got good.

and at first i was like :glare:

but then i was like :)

and he was still making so many silly mistakes and letting me hit him. he's such a nice guy.

in other news, i wish sheik could foxtrot properly. she'd be SOOOO good.

big sleep

չչչ
lol man f u blackchris im mad salty about those friendlies ughhhhhhhhhhhh...... so much rage

yo that topechase on DL you finished tho.. ˚.O

$mike

Smash Ace
wait, so when are ya'll *****s playing super smash brothers deluxe in greensboro and not giving a homie the word?

now i'll have to wait even longer to utilize all these possibilities i've been hypothesizing for luigi's fireball..

big sleep

չչչ
*super melee brothers deluxe

and i can't help that your bedtime is 10 pm sharp right after rugrats is finished

also, chris can actually hold down dem hits

Top Bottom