• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
Quick quesiton, can you play project m over wifi? Would it just be through brawls wifi? Is brawls wifi still abysmal and mostly unusable?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Stingers, if Demo2 is out early enough can we have a tournament for it at the next NCSU?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Mario has a lot of the qualities that made Doc so good, but where one of Mario's moves was better, Mario's version was used. So for instance, Mario has Doc's bair, but Mario's UpB.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Mario has a lot of the qualities that made Doc so good, but where one of Mario's moves was better, Mario's version was used. So for instance, Mario has Doc's bair, but Mario's UpB.
The only thing Doc users care about is the dunk and Project M Mario has the dunk and the meteor. Early frames = dunk, later frames = meteor. The very idea has caused so many hard-ons.

I'm here to brocate.
Can you give me a bromotion?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm going to be spending Friday night at State for some honors village open house. So, do any of you happen to be my host? I want to stay up late playing Melee, not doing all their boring activities like a talent show and whatnot.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I blame school/mom if I can't go.

That scheduling is horrible. <.<

Hopefully I can make it. I'll try to find out by the end of the weekend.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's 5.5 months away.....that's dumb to just wait all of that time lmao.

Surely someone can host in between NCSUs, even if just a few times. We just need more events because people need to stay in practice and it's good for our community here to have Melee-only events so we can run things like crews or whatever else too if we want. We can get a lot out of the stuff if someone would just RUN IT lol.

And yeah Chris I'm sure we can do that when I arrive. =)

Top Bottom