• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
lol I can't believe how much smash we played, and yet I never got any better. Seriously though, I miss this game, and those were indeed good days.

ps niggy ***

BTW @ Saudimizer at the risk of volunteering unwilling participants, Chris is at UNCG during school times, and when I was last playing he'd generally have someone coming by to play. Also, if you're down towards high point, and the asheboro guys are still playing, they might be worth looking up.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
SHUT UP rawfuls you def got better lol. mainly you shook off rust but yeah whatever works =p

also the day I did Nn was probly one of the best days ever

probably

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I suppose being the best ever at combo DI = getting better/shaking off rust then hell yea I was beastly.

and nah dawg, you and moo providing mad hype for that random match at stingers' was probably one of the best days ever... probably.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have a car and can play any day I don't have to work, which is random with my job. I'm guessing weekends are probably better for you if you're in school right now.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
So after going being a little dispirited from going to my first few tournaments and doing bad, I quit this game for a while but for whatever reason ended up getting motivated to play it again recently. I would really like to get some practice in with anybody who lives near the High Point/Greensboro area (I think Black Chris goes to UNCG?). Not being able to play people really held me back in my first couple tournament attempts I think and I would like to actually get to know/chill with the people I've met. So yeah if anyone is around me or wants to play let's definitely arrange sometime to do that.
If you're able to come to Asheboro some time, you'd likely find some one to play with. A smasher owns a lan center kinda thing in the Randolph mall, other smashers are always welcome. I'd be there on Fridays, but the owner and another guy there will generally be there as far as I know.

I also go to UNCG though, so maybe I'll see you if you're playing with Chris some time.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
If you're able to come to Asheboro some time, you'd likely find some one to play with. A smasher owns a lan center kinda thing in the Randolph mall, other smashers are always welcome. I'd be there on Fridays, but the owner and another guy there will generally be there as far as I know.

I also go to UNCG though, so maybe I'll see you if you're playing with Chris some time.
Ahh nice, I'll have to make my way over there sometime. But yeah if you go to UNCG we should all try to meet. I've been meaning to go there and visit a couple of friends anyway, it has been a while since our last bout of drunken shenanigans.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university

speakibg of which, jmh should host an asheboro. :bee:

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Ahh nice, I'll have to make my way over there sometime. But yeah if you go to UNCG we should all try to meet. I've been meaning to go there and visit a couple of friends anyway, it has been a while since our last bout of drunken shenanigans.
Cool. One way or another, we'll play some time then. Looking forward to it.

speakibg of which, jmh should host an asheboro. :bee:
Seriously. We were trying to get that together like, the last half of last year, and it just kinda never happened. I'll start pestering him about it again!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
There's a Cici's near where I live. It must be a different one, though, because their food doesn't taste very good.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Cici's is like that one hook-up you have in your phone because she's always available, but you only call when no one else is picking up, and every time you end up not having as much fun as you wanted. And you wonder if you should have just jacked off instead.

That's what Cici's is like.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
There's not a cici's in the mall, but there is one more literally 'next door'. It's across the street. Walking to it would be feasible, though a bit inconvenient. There's a local place inside the mall too though; Capri III or something.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Wait is that the Pause and Play? I went there for my first tournament, I was wondering why I hadn't seen another one there.

Cici's isn't really that good but for some reason I end up eating personal record amounts of food everytime I go there. One time I went there and just ate like 3 plates of the cheese bread.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Wait is that the Pause and Play? I went there for my first tournament, I was wondering why I hadn't seen another one there.
That's the one. Lol, I've probably met/played you before then. Not sure which you came to, but he did do several there. Attendance has ranged from filling up the shop to getting 2-3 people. The lower turnouts usually make us wait longer, I think. We'll try to make it happen some more though.

lord karn

Smash Master
One time all of the mourning pirates went to cici's and we ended up eating 36 plates of food. We wouldn't let the waiter take our plates and we made a taj mahal out of them. Mullins still has the picture on his old phone.

lord karn

Smash Master
I love cici's. We also had a rule that you had to finish everything on the plate and it couldn't have less than like 2/3 slices of pizza or something.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
Cici's is like that one hook-up you have in your phone because she's always available, but you only call when no one else is picking up, and every time you end up not having as much fun as you wanted. And you wonder if you should have just jacked off instead.

I had never really thought about it, but this pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

No James **** you that girl is an unsung hero of blue ball victims everywhere

Cicis is more like four loko

You're like "ah man I really wanna get drunk but all I have is five bucks"

If I can get drunk of two four lokos and still have money left for big league chew I'm going to do it, **** spending that five dollars on some PBR or some **** that won't even make my stomach tingly.

That's what cicis is like

They come to you from the dark hopeless world of fast food and say

"hey man, give us that five bucks and you can have infinite food/drink for a few hours.

**** all of you

Top Bottom