• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Mahone your really ****ing funny, I knew you had a good sense of humor when we talked about almost sunny but **** dude.

But seriously give the sneak puns a rest

:phone:

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
1:07:05 AM 6RAW9: ....
1:07:15 AM 6RAW9: wanna wifi?
1:07:39 AM kevin nanney: um
1:07:44 AM kevin nanney: im takin a personality test
1:07:45 AM kevin nanney: for craig
1:07:49 AM 6RAW9: ..............

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
:/

Well, apparently I'm close to Virgina, but I've yet to find a SoVa thread.

I suppose I can make the trek to Greensboro for some games. When do you think you guys will have a good gathering going on?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Idk really. Were pretty random. Were playing right now. Reidsville is only about 30 mins or so from here. Closer than anything you'd get in va for sure.

GofG

Smash Champion
hmmm

im in ur countryz banningz ur cigz.

In all seriousness, I don't smoke and I never intend to smoke. I bug the hell out of my stepsister who was able to QUIT and then picked it up again a year later, because I think that is just stupid. She picked it back up because she wanted to see if they would taste disgusting to her now that she's quit for a year. Stupid reason :(

I don't mind second hand smoke, and I would never ask someone to put a cig out just because I was there. There's a lot of data out there that says that secondhand smoke kills, but it's all pretty much bull****. You look at the studies, and it assumes that people died of second-hand smoke related deaths if anyone in the house was a smoker. Ever. I'd like a more balanced study before I start stamping out other people's smokes.
you guys should go through your oldass posts

I don't have AIM and i'm not allowed to have any, sorry. Maybe we can get our fill of talkin over the break?

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
I used to head up that way and play habanero pepper, but I'm pretty sure he quit long ago, and unfortunately no one else is up that direction. Gboro is really gonna be your best option.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
he did quit long ago, but he came back randomly a few months ago as Chocolate Chip Cookies. he hasn't contacted me about playing in a little while. i think he realized that me making the drive up there to play with him was kind of a strain on me.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Well, that's interesting. I used to live in the same area as Rawfuls until about two months ago. :/

Okay then! Let's do something on Saturday, Greensboro! Preferably without Falco!

Also, Stingers is an older name than Zero_Gamer.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
zero gamer and rawfuls o.O those are some old *** names
Nah, the names not old... just me.

@zero - sorry we didn't play while you were out this direction, but I think the last time I heard you were still in SC

@PP - lol.... wut

@chris - I used to make that trip from clemmons quite a bit, and yea pain in the ***, quite literally the middle of nowhere.

@lucas -I still cant shine -> bair with fox... although i haven't tried since the last time i saw you, so maybe I can?

@eddie - yo.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
So after going being a little dispirited from going to my first few tournaments and doing bad, I quit this game for a while but for whatever reason ended up getting motivated to play it again recently. I would really like to get some practice in with anybody who lives near the High Point/Greensboro area (I think Black Chris goes to UNCG?). Not being able to play people really held me back in my first couple tournament attempts I think and I would like to actually get to know/chill with the people I've met. So yeah if anyone is around me or wants to play let's definitely arrange sometime to do that.

Top Bottom