• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Add Jim to the Council and Chris to the Anti-Council?

+1 Ganon to both teams.

HYPE

EDIT: If any of you ever gets the opportunity to watch Jim play F-Zero: X for the N64, do it. Oh my god, sooooo wild.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Lol at the idea of an anti council

What would they do?

Sit on someones drive way and never make decisions?

:phone:
Exactly, Thats why josh should be the leader. How many times have we been with Josh and he was like "We should get food"

and we never got food for like three hours.

0Room

Smash Lord
That's what I was thinking too.

Falco (me), Fox (Austin), Jiggs (Ben), Marth (Sanketh), Sheik (DJ), Peach (Alex)

vs

Falco (Cam), Falcon (Ali), Fox (Lucas), IC's (Chris), IC's (John), Marth (Dylan)

Could be super interesting given the varying skill levels of each crew member and the counter picks.

Chris, that Gboro crew sounds pretty dirty too. We should have a event/party/gathering just for a round robin of NC crews. lmao
Ben plays Sheik now afaik
At least that's what he told me at NCSU

After I dthrow chaingrabbed him at 0% into a dropzone because he didn't DI away :awesome:

wtf is the council?
it's basically the league of extraordinary gentlemen, Lantern corps, and the Legion of Doom rolled into one horrible abomination of a clique.

I don't even understand it and I'm a member. However, I'm pretty sure I'm just there to fill the black quota

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Lol at the idea of an anti council

What would they do?

Sit on someones drive way and never make decisions?

It's not an "anti-council", that would be silly and unproductive.

It's more of an anti-"council", meaning that it is also a council, but that it stands in direct opposition to the pre-existing council.

Exactly, Thats why josh should be the leader. How many times have we been with Josh and he was like "We should get food"

and we never got food for like three hours.
Lmao

And what praytell does it say about you guys that unless I make conscious efforts to get people to move and do things, no one else moves? I still recall making a great deal of organizational and managerial decisions at NC public outings in the past. ;]

Citation: "Trapped in the Closet: A Dr PeePee combo video" - Darksyde "The Boss of NC" :glare:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Add Jim to the Council and Chris to the Anti-Council?

+1 Ganon to both teams.

HYPE

EDIT: If any of you ever gets the opportunity to watch Jim play F-Zero: X for the N64, do it. Oh my god, sooooo wild.
I told you he was **** at that game lol

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
You definitely did, but I had to see it to understand.

Also, if there is enough interest, I would like to have a Smashfest at my home this evening. I haven't had a legit one in a while. I'll send out texts in a minute also.

Edit: Chris, you should come tonight. I'll throw you some gas money if you come (and also, bring Earl or anybody else you pass along the way).

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I don't think chris has his car during the week. Crew battles definitely sounds interesting. Mike coming back sounds interesting too since I live alot closer than I did when he lived out here before. Yea that definitely changes things in terms of interest

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i would, but yeah, i can't really get to my car, and with fall break coming up, my travels begin tomorrow. Not to mention classes tomorrow...

wish i could though =\

SK919

Deal with it
The calculus brain thing is something I learned in bio class. I can't explain it as well as my professor but your brain is doing math all the time. It's just not written down or obvious.. it's instantaneous.

Just sayin

0Room

Smash Lord
Charlotte people can get up with me for melee this weekend on UNCC campus

Cool, Saturday I assume? I might talk some people into going hopefully

The calculus brain thing is something I learned in bio class. I can't explain it as well as my professor but your brain is doing math all the time. It's just not written down or obvious.. it's instantaneous.

Just sayin
Well I assumed that this was based on the perception that
Calculus existed before we knew about it
And Calculus was just a way of explaining what's happening as opposed to making what's happening

But even so just the concept itself made me laugh a little bit [not like that, no offense or anything]

Oh 0room, your ignorance astounds me

Are you talking about where I said Ben plays Sheik?
Because I definitely played his sheik
and he definitely told me he was switching

Unless
That wasn't Ben :c

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Lmao Lucas sooo saw that coming.

Theo: Ben is Omni.

Also, now that I know you're reading...

what is your status with European women? You had best not be over there squandering.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Went out last night for my birthday

Girl kept trynna dance with me

I indulged her for a bit

Unfortunately she was not umm... yeah, at least according to my standards

Tried to lead me to the couch

I was like ***** nahhh

Proceeded to dance more

Questions like "Why? Wat's wrong with me?"

>mfw

Answers like "What? ; (no reply) ; (muffled noise its too loud in here)"

This went on for a while

Dip because this girl is getting annoying.

That's been my experience so far

I'm not one for the night-life scene for that reason - girls go to either "just have fun" or to hook-up, and Im not great with either of those choices cuz im not a dancer at all and Im not into women who give it up at first sight. HOWEVER, the music here is better than the music I tend to hear at American parties

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
theo can i please just have a plushie version of you so i can create these innocent scenarios alone in my bedroom with beanie babies?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
dude... someone from the Greensboro area... F***ING drive to wilmington today for a smashfest with l0zR, slasher, blackchris, taheem + friends

and then drive me to greensboro on saturday

0Room

Smash Lord
I actually went back and read what he said after this post and I just facepalmed and started laughing.

He'll figure it out eventually.

Maybe.
Nah
I just quoted PLUR's post so

I don't understand what Lucas is all riled up about
oh well

Guess my mortal soul could never truly understand

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So IF there were to maybe possibly be another tournament at Pause 'n Play (in Asheboro), when would people want it to happen? Would any one even be interested?

I haven't actually talked to Matt about it, but he says all the time that he'd like to host something again.
Dude we need tourneys! I really hope more people support this because they should.

can we have draft crews at the next thing of worth?

we really shouldve had them at NCSU...but stuff happened and then people were gone.

i'd really like to just take stocks and **** faces and i've never been part of a crew and sad face.
If we have no food break and other self imposed breaks and people get things done then crews will happen. If dudes get lazy then they won't....

I'd LOVE for crews to happen though personally.

Heard this in Lucas' voice.
**** LOL

wtf is the council?
wtf r u

i feel like playing melee this saturday.
I would but i'm busy =( I'll try to get up with you soon man!

Went out last night for my birthday

Girl kept trynna dance with me

I indulged her for a bit

Unfortunately she was not umm... yeah, at least according to my standards

Tried to lead me to the couch

I was like ***** nahhh

Proceeded to dance more

Questions like "Why? Wat's wrong with me?"

>mfw

Answers like "What? ; (no reply) ; (muffled noise its too loud in here)"

This went on for a while

Dip because this girl is getting annoying.

That's been my experience so far

I'm not one for the night-life scene for that reason - girls go to either "just have fun" or to hook-up, and Im not great with either of those choices cuz im not a dancer at all and Im not into women who give it up at first sight. HOWEVER, the music here is better than the music I tend to hear at American parties
LOOOOOOOOL <3 theo what a man

theo can i please just have a plushie version of you so i can create these innocent scenarios alone in my bedroom with beanie babies?
you know what I think about your posts LOL

dude... someone from the Greensboro area... F***ING drive to wilmington today for a smashfest with l0zR, slasher, blackchris, taheem + friends

and then drive me to greensboro on saturday
same response

Some of these numbers

Don't add up

Skip

Skip

:222:

rofl

Top Bottom