• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Dr. Jesus: loooooooooool kevin, josh was doin that **** where he was like "you all are ******* kevin is this this and this" on the stream, only dude usin ur 1st name and ****, and then he was like "yo kevin just texted me, this this and this and ****" and after that every time i posted id be like "yo kevin just texted me..." and make up some ridiculous bull****, then fiz did it... ahh i was laughing hard....

anyway turtles says wussup

call me soon, kid
LMFAO I love you guys

and tell turtles he's the best

and I'm so tired camron =( <333 please lemme call tomorrow I shoulda said something but I crashed as soon as I got home and wouldn't be fun to talk to at all right now lol.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
hahaha soon as in like..... before the sun explodes dude

no worries, i def want u all nanney rested and lively anyway <33

stingers said some real **** just now.... some real real ****.... *****.... that ain't an opinion

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
@Dr. Jesus: loooooooooool kevin, josh was doin that **** where he was like "you all are ******* kevin is this this and this" on the stream, only dude usin ur 1st name and ****, and then he was like "yo kevin just texted me, this this and this and ****" and after that every time i posted id be like "yo kevin just texted me..." and make up some ridiculous bull****, then fiz did it... ahh i was laughing hard....

@Green Greens CPers: if yall wanna chill jus lemme know
Loool I didn't say anything that Kevin didn't tell me. Some of it just seemed like pertinent infromation since I was talking to the best player in the world. ;]

And yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
eh

8 teams

but most of them have done this before while we haven't

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
thanks bro

but you got 1st
because you're too good

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
A local?

Anything after February is good as far as I know(though pound is next to last weekend and Feb and G6 is supposedly right afterward).

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
god
i want to see that
but at the same time i don't

Top Bottom