• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Touhou shooters = yay
touhou fighters = meh
arcana heart = melty blood + blazblue

Plur, do you have MBAA? I can totally teach you the basics plus a few other things.

... I haven't played smash in like 2 weeks. That makes me sad. :(
I actually hate touhou shooters in comparison to other shooters like Ikaruga, Rtype Final, Gradius V and Thunderforce. I'm not a huge fan of danmaku shooters and really prefer more methodical shmups with less emphasis on bullet patterns and hitbox exploitation.
That being said, I'll probably still play through them once Shmup month rolls around the corner.

Touhou fighters are tight as hell. IaMP is probably my favorite one but SWR is pretty good too. I just hate certain weather patterns.

I only have Act Cadenza on my PC. I need a new USB controller. I already know that I wanna learn Hisui and Kohaku better.

I have never touched an Arcana Heart sadly, though. Lol

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Well back in MY day during the street fighter vs mortal kombat wars, I was a part of the street fighter camp. As a result I always kinda dug 2D fighters, albeit being terrible at them.

Smash was the first game I ever bothered getting indepth with though.

vZakat

Half Genie
Touhou is the only danmaku I actually like. It's the scoring systems that keep me playing. I've never actually played one of the fighters they just seem kinda meh to me. I don't particularly like street fighter 4 because I don't like links. If I had a ps3/360 I still would mess around with c.viper though.

I messed around with hisui a little when I was first learning melty. Nero's to good though. I want MBAA so I can play sei***u akiha. :(

Edit - so I can't put school uniform akiha because f, u, and k cant be put together at the same time? weird. Also edited to make theo happy. :)

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Touhou is the only danmaku I actually like. It's the scoring systems that keep me playing. I've never actually played one of the fighters they just seem kinda meh to me. I don't particularly like street fighter because I don't like links. If I had a ps3/360 I still would mess around with c.viper though.

I messed around with hisui a little when I was first learning melty. Nero's to good though. I want MBAA so I can play sei***u akiha. :(
I have castle shikigami 2 and 3, and gigawing. I've also played and beaten mushihime futari. And some other danmaku I can't remember the name of in addition to most if not the entire touhou series on my computer. So I'm decently experienced in bullet curtain games, I just prefer methodical shmups more.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
so here's an update for those who care:

I'm currently in south carolina. I spent all of today prepping for tomorrow and taking notes while watching south carolina compete. tomorrow, I get up at 5:00, and have to be in the kitchen by 7:40. from there, my team of 4 has 20 minutes to do a knife demonstration, which includes fabricating a chicken completely (8 meat pieces separated, backbone removed). then, we have 20 minutes to prepare our mise en place, which basically means get all our ingredients and equipment in order. after that, we have 1 hour to cook 2 servings of a 3 course meal (appetizer, entrée, and dessert). it's quite stressful, so I'm trying hard to stay level headed and keep my team in order.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
the hat i have to wear makes me look like a ******.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
**** i wish i was good enough to wear a toque

i have to have skullcap that doesn't fit my enormous head and all my head has to be tucked in

it's the first time anyone's seen my forehead in years

BEHR

Smash Hero
yo kyle smoke a blunt then eat hte food

profit

<3

hope you doo good mang

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
mango literally let him win
I mean..........................he lets everyone win.
screw you guys

smash is mad fun
LOL dude your location. XDDDD

loooooooool my roommate just....

sing -> dthrow -> rested someone.... lmfaooooo
turtlessssss

so here's an update for those who care:

I'm currently in south carolina. I spent all of today prepping for tomorrow and taking notes while watching south carolina compete. tomorrow, I get up at 5:00, and have to be in the kitchen by 7:40. from there, my team of 4 has 20 minutes to do a knife demonstration, which includes fabricating a chicken completely (8 meat pieces separated, backbone removed). then, we have 20 minutes to prepare our mise en place, which basically means get all our ingredients and equipment in order. after that, we have 1 hour to cook 2 servings of a 3 course meal (appetizer, entrée, and dessert). it's quite stressful, so I'm trying hard to stay level headed and keep my team in order.
Wow dude that sounds mad intense. Good luck!

If greenery is allowed

Monica hasn't givin me a straight answer yet.
I have an idea let's not say "blunt" anymore

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
@dark hart: quit being so.. blunt about it :laugh: *commits suicide*

@Dr. Jesus: loooooooooool kevin, josh was doin that **** where he was like "you all are ******* kevin is this this and this" on the stream, only dude usin ur 1st name and ****, and then he was like "yo kevin just texted me, this this and this and ****" and after that every time i posted id be like "yo kevin just texted me..." and make up some ridiculous bull****, then fiz did it... ahh i was laughing hard....

anyway turtles says wussup

call me soon, kid

@OCEAN: U GOT THIS **** I BELLLLIEEEVE IN UUUUUUU. seriously though, that's ****ing awesome.... whether you do well or not, that's a wonderful thing to be apart of... but do your best for me :)

@Green Greens CPers: if yall wanna chill jus lemme know

Top Bottom