• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
if u change ur main, TrueDarkness

u better change ur name again.

TruePansy.
Ouch. I'm going to have to agree though, I could never condone someone dropping Ganon as a main. All matchups are doable with Ganon Chris. You just have to work a lot harder at some.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
staying ganon till at least pound 5. I will reevaluate things then.

probably going to the radford tourney. Pm/text if you can make it to gboro for the ride up. I will be going saturday morning and coming back saturday night if I go.

ashley is coming with, so that means I've only got 2 seats left (ryan is coming).

dj?
dop?
ewbf?
matt?

anyone else wanna rep NC?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
staying ganon till at least pound 5. I will reevaluate things then.

probably going to the radford tourney. Pm/text if you can make it to gboro for the ride up. I will be going saturday morning and coming back saturday night if I go.

ashley is coming with, so that means I've only got 2 seats left (ryan is coming).

dj?
dop?
ewbf?
matt?

anyone else wanna rep NC?
I'm calling a window seat... idc how skinny i am compared to who else is going. Either i get it or someone is getting a wrist lock/arm bar, I know alot of those lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
ACE!

Where have you been?!?!

<3
In the bayou getting that green. You still in raleigh? I think I'm going to be there on the 9th. No promises yet cause the gf will be with me and I think we'll be heading out to Surf City to get up with some of her friends but I might be able to play some smash early in the day if someone has a cube and a spare controller haha.

Bl@ckChris who would you start to main? I've been playing some marth lately (marth was my first main)... but he'd only be a secondary at most. Ganon for life.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
marth feels like he makes more sense recently actually. He's probably the char I like the most after ganon...but he's hard as **** to play. Looking for potential, I feel like I should play a spacie. Looking for success in NC, maybe sheik is a better bet. But marth is actually pretty dang fun.

but at least until next february, I'll be solely ganon. Only ryan will probably even see me play any other characters.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
marth feels like he makes more sense recently actually. He's probably the char I like the most after ganon...but he's hard as **** to play. Looking for potential, I feel like I should play a spacie. Looking for success in NC, maybe sheik is a better bet. But marth is actually pretty dang fun.

but at least until next february, I'll be solely ganon. Only ryan will consistently **** any of my other characters.
fixed <3 LOL :chuckle:

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
wow chris, don't u ever call any other dude a 'woman' (like i know u like to do) if u leave ganon.

especially after all the ganonness u've displayed.

god i'd be so disappointed holy ****.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i live in a dorm, but theres room on the floor for ya. you may want to bring a blanket and stuff though.

not nearly as comfy as cam's place...sorry.

@cam: shut up, woman. i'll **** you and your trainee/training parter/whatever TJ is to you in a few months. don't get rusty or i'll eff you up.

@ryan: such an ***...but you right. yesterday was the first step. we'll take more time between matches and talk about things. sometimes i assume that playing more matches will just fix everything, but although i know you wont just give me the knowledge, a better way to find the answer is to talk about things.

Rebirth.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
you get d-smashed again.

have you ever played a samus before?
Yes. Although I won't lie I was thinking peach for some reason. So any approach would get squelched by her Up B.

So new scenario. A hard rocket just hits me in the face and I'm at 127% on Dreamland. What do I do?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

wait some more....

aaaaaaaaaand wait a little more.....

aaaaaand go.

(P.S. I main Sheik, I <3 Samus' haha. Except when I played HugS at supercon, he was tricky)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i live in a dorm, but theres room on the floor for ya. you may want to bring a blanket and stuff though.

not nearly as comfy as cam's place...sorry.

@cam: shut up, woman. i'll **** you and your trainee/training parter/whatever TJ is to you in a few months. don't get rusty or i'll eff you up.

@ryan: such an ***...but you right. yesterday was the first step. we'll take more time between matches and talk about things. sometimes i assume that playing more matches will just fix everything, but although i know you wont just give me the knowledge, a better way to find the answer is to talk about things.

Rebirth.
Well i give you the knowledge, I just give you time to catch on and try to develop instead of just strapping you in a high chair hand feeding everything to you out of a baby jar. More and more you start to notice what your doing wrong. I feel like the more you get punished for doing something dumb or unsafe, the less you will do dumb or unsafe things just like you were seeing yesterday

BEHR

Smash Hero
hey umm chris can i come over friday?

have a extra controller I could use?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Well i give you the knowledge, I just give you time to catch on and try to develop instead of just strapping you in a high chair hand feeding everything to you out of a baby jar. More and more you start to notice what your doing wrong. I feel like the more you get punished for doing something dumb or unsafe, the less you will do dumb or unsafe things just like you were seeing yesterday
yeah, i'm just saying that you don't spoon feed me. hell you didn't even really go easy much yesterday. thats what i like. you tell me that i shouldn't be rolling when i shouldn't. and you punish me when i do aerials on the way down. eventually i'll learn how to not even go into my shield, when i can and can't double jump out of combo's, what to do after jabs, and how edgeguard spacies with bair without complicating things. i'll figure them out. and i'll do it with ganon. just keep ****** me until then, if you don't mind.

yall both just stfu and get on my level lolll freal

EDIT:

like im beggin u to... plz im bored
mm?!?!? jk. but for real, i'm workin on it.

hey umm chris can i come over friday?

have a extra controller I could use?
i won't really be around until 9 pm or so. this goes for you especially, DJ; family dinner stuff. given the tourney the next day, i'm not really trying to stay up past 1 either. if you want to come in before that DJ, i think matt can hold you for a while. but i do have an extra controller.

in other news, my car looks like it'll be me, ashley, matt, sneak, and DJ. boss.

edit: whats happening tomorrow? wasn't ewbf sposta come here or something? i think ryan was coming too. if something happens though, it needs to be like 5-8ish. tests and stuff on friday. get back to me about that if you can.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well Friends...

Im going to be making trips to every reigion of NC after this weekend...

I want to play with everyone one more time before I go on hiatus.

Durham, Raleigh, Asheboro, Gboro, Hickory and the back home.

I will continue to practice with Kevin. and im still going to TO6.

I just need some time alone for awhile.

I give all of you a hard time, and weve all had words. But I love all of you very much. For the first time in my life I feel like i belong in a group of people. Its wonderful.

North Carolina is my blood, my family.

Your all wonderful people. And i hope to play you soon.

Your friend, Dylan.

justice

Smash Ace
Yo, Fiz wanna money match me next tourney. Best of 3?

Thanks for the correction Crystalnite. Bl@ckchris that's cool ? also what time in the morning?

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
so I was playing mugen tuesday and I think I've improved. ****ing turnip tricks, man, you should have seen that ****.

anyways, chris. If you switch mains I'm gonna have to make a choice out of the top 4. I'll probably choose shiek. Do you want me to be a shiek player?
Don't switch mains.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
tj I'm not switching mains.

stanley, I don't care what you call me, it's all good, but my car is full for the radford event. I'm sorry.

dj, if you're looking to come that early, contact matt. I can pm you his number if you need. He said he can hold you for a while until I become available.

snap, I hope you go to rom3/pound 5 still. If not I understand. Just let me know when ur coming here, and I'll see if I can set something up for us.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
tj I'm not switching mains.

stanley, I don't care what you call me, it's all good, but my car is full for the radford event. I'm sorry.

dj, if you're looking to come that early, contact matt. I can pm you his number if you need. He said he can hold you for a while until I become available.

snap, I hope you go to rom3/pound 5 still. If not I understand. Just let me know when ur coming here, and I'll see if I can set something up for us.
ugggghhhh playing sheik for 5 hours

but im excited 4 it :)

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Im going to be making trips to every reigion of NC after this weekend...

I want to play with everyone one more time before I go on hiatus.

Durham, Raleigh, Asheboro, Gboro, Hickory and the back home.

I will continue to practice with Kevin. and im still going to TO6.

I just need some time alone for awhile.

I give all of you a hard time, and weve all had words. But I love all of you very much. For the first time in my life I feel like i belong in a group of people. Its wonderful.

North Carolina is my blood, my family.

Your all wonderful people. And i hope to play you soon.

Your friend, Dylan.

Friends, how many of us have them? Friends, ones we can depend on...

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Where is everyone going? lmao you all are rushing to go somewhere and I wasn't even aware something was going on this weekend.

Top Bottom