• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
****, what's up with everybody hating on Ben? I love that guy.

Kevin, can't wait for you to buy me dinner.

Dave, super nice thread, bro. I read the whole thing. Ganon is gayer than I thought. ;]

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I like to think of Ganon like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk! Cause I like to party.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
These posts are amazing.

Who is it you're trying to locate? What event are you trying to set up? What is this thread even for?

BTW, I'm thinking of setting up a Tournament myself. The only issue is where to do it. . . . I've already came up with an awesome name and got a logo in mind.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's what I was trying to say in my first half of the post, ACE.

These posts don't pertain to the topic.

I know.

I once saw a city troll

and a nymphomancer
i once saw a troll in central park
ima grab dat *** and ima murder your family.
spread dem booty cheeks
no. just no.

no.
Why follow what you say when no one lese does? Read the OP, the purpose of this topic is it

One, to help people find smash players in their area/state.
Two, to discuss new NC tourneys and upcoming events.
How did any of those posts abide by that? We have a social topic. You wanna makes posts like "That's dope" and "Agree", then take it there. You let this topic do its job. If there's nothing to talk about, then don't post.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think zio's sarcasm sensor needs a tune up.

also, i'll probably just have to pm that new bro from greensboro. he doesn't seem to be brocatable right now.

DJRome

Smash Hero
hi zio.

what do you lose if this thread is locked?
you don't brocate.
what do we care if you stop posting here?
we brocate.

since you offer no game advice, no tournament talk, and generally nothing to do with smash, i suggest u stay in the social forum or even the non atl south social areas as they are more suitable to you

basically, gtfo

DJRome

Smash Hero
okay. we will. no one is asking you to take responsibility. you're neither a mod nor our mothers, though im sure you'd have no trouble mimicking a pregnant lady.

we don't need a nonsmasher dictating how we post and mlg certainly doesn't need you prancing around like a ninny

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*looks up* this is like...antibrocating...

greensboro, i'm comin back on friday. but idk when i'll be able to smash, there is business to attend to. but let me know when ya'll got time, and i'll see if i can get at you guys.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, you youngsters obviously need some guidance, as you obviously didn't read the Global Rules before you signed up, nor the rules of the topic itself before you post.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's what MODS are for. Until your name is red it isn't your place to do anything(unless you'd like to get a mod to say something).

Rawfuls, Seven and I will be free on Thursday night for you.

Edit: hahahah Josh so true. XD

Double edit: LOL ACE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DJRome

Smash Hero
we did and we choose actively to ignore them. in fact we have minds that can think for ourselves. and most of us are in fact over 18.
and lol, ♪ shake it off, shake it off ♪ *pause* *finds it* *resume *****

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're over 18, so that means you're not young?

CJ, I will spot dodge. You will miss.

DJRome

Smash Hero
and how ****ing old are you? either ur under 30 and young, or you're a ****ing ****** posting here to young people under 30 when u should be at work.

and to quote ur *** as i do best,
And why do you care? I'm satisfied.if I'm okay with it, I see no reason why you want to enlighten

Trust me, as I was bored. but I won't read this stuff a few months form now.

null55

Smash Master
really though... extremely tightly enforced forum rules are extremely ********. NOTHING detrimental to ANYTHING smash or brocator related is happening by us just making "irrelevant" comments in this thread. if anything, new people in NC will be excited to look in this thread and see that we're not a bunch of boring *** bureaucratic douches who do our best to follow some bull**** useless policies.

if you have a problem Zio, report us. because right now you are powerless. and kind of annoying.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dj - look at my profile. My age is there. And bad edit was bad. And I AM at work, sort of.

CJ - I was only getting on the case because of ACE. I wasn't planning on saying anything . . .

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
eff brocating

DJ, how do you feel about sheik ditto's? 100/0 matchup or 50/50. sheik just counters everything she does, doesn't she? what a *****.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think its 50/50. obviously, half the time sheik wins, and half the time sheik loses. thats as even as it gets, bro.

but this is irrelevant, until DJ brings his all knowledgable asian *** in here.

lol pp. knee deaths at 15%. i can't wait to see djsa's analysis.

lord karn

Smash Master
really though... extremely tightly enforced forum rules are extremely ********. NOTHING detrimental to ANYTHING smash or brocator related is happening by us just making "irrelevant" comments in this thread. if anything, new people in NC will be excited to look in this thread and see that we're not a bunch of boring *** bureaucratic douches who do our best to follow some bull**** useless policies.

if you have a problem Zio, report us. because right now you are powerless. and kind of annoying.
qft

10spams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom