• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
im pretty sure im the worst in my pool from my research, though i could be 4th. theo will need to train with me (and karn if you're up for sheik dittos :\). idk wtf about samus. colbol=lose and im already maxed on falco practice. basically, i need to beat toph (a falco) and i have to beat either phatgamer or spaceballs (idk who is better).

pp, can u look at the matt r vs ihsb online and tell me how to win? i have 0 samus experience

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
True you'd probably get spanked by Colbol and spaceballs haha, but I wouldn't go in accepting defeat. Play as gay as possible and you might do better than you thought. Phatgamer is probly one baby step under IHSB in skill imo, he's reeeally good.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Eh.. usually I love pools... but since I'll have a 4+ hour drive home i dunno how hyped I am for increasing the time here. Not my decision though.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
True and that's usually why I like pools. Well mainly bc it forces the best players to play ppl that need improvement... although pp and lozr are exceptions usually really good ppl don't friendly a lot. It doesn't matter that much to me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhhhh, yo man.

I'll be coming back to Wake on the 13th(that's when it starts back anyways), so maybe Seven will play with us if he's down for it.

Not having my own room with **** TV sucks....

Rinsuku

Smash Rookie
lol. Could always go to Rawfuls place. I'm sure he doesn't mind...then again...I never asked him.

I need a new av..

Rinsuku

Smash Rookie
I'm sure Rawfuls wouldn't mind picking you up. We like to take your stocks.

I have a TV also.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mmmmm....this is too good to pass up. I'll talk to Seven when I get back.

Smash will be had on Wednesday if I can help it!

No going easy on you guys though. I'm training my mentality for Pound right now because it's slipped a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom