• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
My alt account got banned in 3hr lol, 9pts and permanent. Except they thought i was Renth.
ROFLMAO! :laugh:

Except I didn't.

Gentlemen, yet again you guys must stay on topic. What you guys are talking about now belongs in the social room...where the previous thread was moved. Leave this thread for locating and talk about whatever else you want to talk about that doesn't concern locating in the social room.

The only one that really isn't spamming is Dr. Peepee and for that I apologize that this thread needs to be consistently warned about spam.
Wahh.. I'm sorry!! this thread consistently has to be warned about spam! i'll get you because i'm a mod! hear me roar

meow...

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I don't care if you're Jewish, I still find it offensive. You shouldn't joke around about things like that, and just because you're "jewish" doesn't make it right. You don't know how many fights, I've gotten into because people said ignorant **** like that. Fist fights. I got suspended twice my freshman year because of it. Not joking. People (me) find it offensive, and it's better just to not say things like that at all.

I have a sense of humor. That fact that you're making fun of the holocaust means you don't.

And you can't be half-jewish you dumb****. Judaism is a religion, and you can't be half of a religion.
You're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Look up what it means to be Jewish. You can't be Jewish without Jewish aka "Hebrew" blood. My fathers side of the family can trace back full Jewish roots for countless generations. Maybe you should grow up a bit and not take offense to something thats not supposed to be offensive. BROlacaust is simply the destruction of all the BROs. It has nothing to do with Jews. Why the heck would I insult my heritage? You should learn a bit more about your own religion before you try to lecture me.

I can't help it you want to get in fist fights for stupid crap. Grow up.
Hate to break it to you, but "Jewish" actually is a descriptor denoting faith, not ancestry. The Hebrews are an ethnic group that has largely been subsumed within any number of other ethnic groups, to the point where most Jews these days cannot be said to be fully Hebrew. In fact, few Israelis are fully Hebrew either.

Fun fact, before Israel was established after WW2, Hebrew was a dead language (former living language only ever learned as a second language). Modern Hebrew is an example of a language fully revived from death, which is incredibly rare.

You're more or less correct about the providence of BROlocaust, though. "-caust" being derived from Greek "kaiein", 'to burn'. Although I have no idea where you get the lo.

To top all of this off, there was an advertisement for Hebrewonline.com at the top of the page.

I ****ing cried. XD God, I love this website

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Foxy wins.

Oh and what you said on the last page is true as well.

Pleaseeeee leave this thread as is and quit infrating people for pretty much nothing. We are not causing any problems in this thread and I don't post anywhere else.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
There are numerous places on the boards to talk about what you guys typically talk about. This isn't one of them.

And I am in no way restricting you from posting anywhere else. It isn't really that far fetched a concept to talk have posts about locating people in the locator thread and casual talk in the casual thread.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
You're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Look up what it means to be Jewish. You can't be Jewish without Jewish aka "Hebrew" blood. My fathers side of the family can trace back full Jewish roots for countless generations. Maybe you should grow up a bit and not take offense to something thats not supposed to be offensive. BROlacaust is simply the destruction of all the BROs. It has nothing to do with Jews. Why the heck would I insult my heritage? You should learn a bit more about your own religion before you try to lecture me.

I can't help it you want to get in fist fights for stupid crap. Grow up.
Are you a ******!?!??!?!?! Where did you find your "definition" of "being Jewish", Wikipedia? Seriously.

If you're mother is Jewish, you're Jewish. If you're father is Jewish and you're mother is not, even if you're raised in a Jewish home, your not Jewish. It's all in the Talmud. (Unless you're Reform, which I personally believe to be kinda stupid, but it's your "Judaism", not mine) Once again, you can't be half of a religion; and if you think you can, than you don't understand what religion is. I'm sorry I take my religion seriously, but that's how I am. Deal with it.

btw, you should learn a bit more about Judaism before you lecture me.
Not the place for this, gentlemen.
**** you. I can say what ever the **** I want where I ****ing want if it's about my ****ing religion.

$10 mm at Genesis?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
One of the things I hate the most is hearing people talk about religion. I just raaaaaaaaaaage. Please don't do it. I don't give a f*** about your religions. Not 1 single god**** f***.

DUB

Smash Lord
Southern Pines (who the **** knows)
- Ragnar0k
- Mr. Fiz
- Adra - AIM: samandlance
-Seth
-Dub(****ed a whole crew by himself)
Really..? No ones heard of Southern Pines? It's right beside the golf capital of the nation, Pinehurst. Like an hour and 10 from Greensboro BEHR :dizzy:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Really..? No ones heard of Southern Pines? It's right beside the golf capital of the nation, Pinehurst. Like an hour and 10 from Greensboro BEHR :dizzy:
I copied Pasta from Malk.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Too good Malk.

Not sure where this thread is goin exactly though....I thought we were gonna leave but oh well whatever lol.

My Falco got better just in time for HERB. Yay!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Too good Malk.

Not sure where this thread is goin exactly though....I thought we were gonna leave but oh well whatever lol.

My Falco got better just in time for HERB. Yay!
Im going to try to go all Mario.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You do?

Well, I'll do my very best in both games, and that's all I can offer to you.

I'll try my hardest to not NC down at this guys! You can count on that.

Dublio

Smash Ace
We're counting on you to rep NC Catfish Man, I know you can do it!

Here, you even have two cheerleaders rooting for you! Go and make them proud. :3

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
CCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cle

btw
pp I expect you to **** at herb

don't disappoint me
-------------

Hey Foxy, tell everyone how good I am at smash, and how my Marth and Peach are better then everything you have.

-----

edit: $10mm at Genesis?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We're counting on you to rep NC Catfish Man, I know you can do it!

Here, you even have two cheerleaders rooting for you! Go and make them proud. :3

I just had a tough training session where I try to learn the timing to pillar ICs....it's getting there.

I'll do my best bros! I really wanna show everyone what we're made of!

Foxy

Smash Master
lucas, you nullified any rep i'd give you when you made me play with a random old wavebird

ggs

PP: have you watched Chu vs Shiz? Chu got ridiculously close to winning the set but i think you could still get some good notes from it if you haven't already

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I actually have watched that set more than any others from that tournament lol. =p

I'll watch it some more though because I keep getting distracted by Shiz combos. XD

Foxy

Smash Master
*taps thread on shoulder*
so if a reply to something said in this thread happens to pertain to a different subject, such as a tournament or a matchup, we have to go run over to the tournament thread or the character forum, link the post we're replying to, and hope that it gets read somehow?

or better yet, we take all of our discussion to messages if it goes off-topic?

thus is one of the downsides to tighter forum regulation

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
No. Small chat that comes from tangents concerning locating people/smash is tolerable. As you can see I didn't infract any one for that. However, having been a mod for a long while I can say with great confidence that once people start getting slightly off tangent for long enough, they begin to slowly expand those tangents. For instance, if you guys started posting just catfish pictures.

Hence the tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom