• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
i mean... Smith can come. tbh, i want as little people there while being as inclusive as possible, and it's easy to say no to Smith just because he isn't here. but yeah, i don't mind Smith. i enjoy him even. but if i could say no to anyone it'd def be that 8-year-old little ****.

DJRome

Smash Hero
<3 smith lol.

*****es don know about muh salsa

dis is true. u were in the corner @ duke and when u got to bills, u went str8 to the backroom dawg

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Cam: If you don't want many people there, I understand. It is your place. I was just making an offer.

@DJ: I moved around at Duke lol ask for next game and same at Bill's.

null55

Smash Master
i mean it's w/e. i gotta sleep now though... :$

Next day EDIT: yeah, wtf... bring Smith dawg. Someone bring one more set-up too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh man, Pp.

Even L0zR is bro enough to play with people like me. Scrub-bubs.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah except I let that die.

edit: that does me a whole lot of good right now Stongers. Over 1300 people think this is how we'd do if we played again. That bothers me so much.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't know what you're talking about or even if you're messing with me Stongers but I played as well as I could at the time vs Fox. My Fox game is very solid now so I hate that I had to learn I sucked at that matchup the hard way. In front of everyone.

No it doesn't DJ lol. Thanks anyway though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm not messing with you I'm being sincere @.@ Normal pp doesn't go near the ledge against characters that can gimp him at any % with a grab...

well he does but he shouldn't...

:(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm getting better about that. Fox rarely gets me with it these days, and Marth....well it's much less frequent than usual so I'm fine with that lol.

I've had a weird almost mental-block thing that has been affecting my play lately. I don't adapt or raise/lower my skill in tournament. If I can't outplay an opponent at a level I start at, well then I'm stuck. It's really weird. I'm trying to do different brain exercises when I play that will help me, but I think I can do more to fix this problem. This is also really weird because it was a skill I had developed a good ways when I started playing and then it seemed to fade with increased tech skill/nervous environment. I'm going to go ahead and guess that it(in addition to fixing some pressure issues in my game) is my last block before I can advance to a plateau that the top players are on. Either way, RoM2 is a ways off so I can test out various strategies and ideas to sharpen myself up for that.

This started as a response to you, Stongers, but I kind of turned it into something I've been thinking about for a while. I understand my problem better now. Now I just have to fix it.

Edit: I started talking about it because I feel like it was present in my set with Jman.

hmm.....I wonder how much of our comments he has read due to name searching. If it sounds like johns, oh well.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ginko Biloba pills, Peanuts and Blueberries.

I heard these things help the brain develop and function. It works wonders. If you REALLY want to improve brain function that bad, try eating that stuff. :laugh:

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
hmm.....I wonder how much of our comments he has read due to name searching. If it sounds like johns, oh well.
Likely none. If Jman smokes so much he is missing out on major tournaments the odds of him still spending copius amounts of time on smashboards is little to none.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I saw him on the boards the other day.

Don't be so sure.

Besides, there's always catchup name searching when you get serious I suppose.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
I'm getting better about that. Fox rarely gets me with it these days, and Marth....well it's much less frequent than usual so I'm fine with that lol.

I've had a weird almost mental-block thing that has been affecting my play lately. I don't adapt or raise/lower my skill in tournament. If I can't outplay an opponent at a level I start at, well then I'm stuck. It's really weird. I'm trying to do different brain exercises when I play that will help me, but I think I can do more to fix this problem. This is also really weird because it was a skill I had developed a good ways when I started playing and then it seemed to fade with increased tech skill/nervous environment. I'm going to go ahead and guess that it(in addition to fixing some pressure issues in my game) is my last block before I can advance to a plateau that the top players are on. Either way, RoM2 is a ways off so I can test out various strategies and ideas to sharpen myself up for that.

This started as a response to you, Stongers, but I kind of turned it into something I've been thinking about for a while. I understand my problem better now. Now I just have to fix it.

Edit: I started talking about it because I feel like it was present in my set with Jman.

this is why pp is so good...

im jealous

lord karn

Smash Master

You should start meditating before matches or just do breathing exercises. I think I'm going to start doing one of these, because usually my problem is focusing. Also, if you're having problem adapting/changing your playstyle, try focusing on a different aspect of the match. If you were focusing on your character before, focus on the enemy, or sometimes focus on the space between both characters. Or try clearing your mind and then reevaluating the match part-way through. This helps changing it up so you are less predictable, but will also possibly make you miss patterns in the opponent. This is why when I play well I'm really unpredictable, but I'm not that great at tech-chasing.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Where do you name search? I figured what you guys are talking about, you do on google.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Search" at the top of the page. As long as it's 4+ characters, it can be searched.
*searches name*

*relives nightmares when he started on the boards*

God I hope no one really hates me here. I hope they're kidding with me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom