• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ahh Koenma is so cute. <3

Anyways.

Uhhh Cam when are we chillin.

null55

Smash Master
*****, i don't know now. cause PP and all them are comin over on Friday. we need to do that **** either on that day (you, me, and Mike high with PP, Black Chris, and Smith in the room = far too legit), or sometime later.

i'm thinkin we dance like fuzzy canines, and then transfer that fun to the smashfest that night. oh my big duck-billed god.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
@Kevin:
You look way too into this ****. Don't worry about anything and you'll play a lot better. It's that simple. Forget about who it is you're playing, where you're playing, who's watching, or anything else.

edit: cam that'd be sick as ffffuuuck. before we're with everyone would be best.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol if the 3 of the non-broboro triforce are gonna get in the way I bet I can arrange a way to chill at Smith's the night before and let you guys do your thing(directed at Mike, BEHR, and Cam).

@ Mike: I need to do those last few things you said. I dunno about looking too far into stuff though. It was for that reason I got where I am today. Not everyone can watch good Youtube videos, think a little, and **** like you can haha.

null55

Smash Master
@PP: **** that. you **** comin to my place. plant should never get in the way of man.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Dude, you're not in the way. I definitely wanna smash with you guys that night. But as far as dancing goes, I wanna do that before we're with any of you, since that's a lot simpler. You guys should still come smash after we're done, since that would be epic as ****.

When I said you look too far into stuff, I was talking about this whole thing with you playing bad against certain people at big tournaments. Do what I said niggy. I used to have a problem with getting nervous at (local) tournaments, but I fixed that **** up. When I play (in tourney), I just get in the zone. That's what you need to do, and put that blanket all ovah yo aaaaehhhh.

null55

Smash Master
lol Peepee, you definitely already know some of that, though.

applying it is the issue... and thus we have zanex.

on the real though... Kevin, come to my house on friday.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aight I'll be there then. Don't make me wait too long to go haha.

Edit: whups what a dumb misunderstanding Mike haha. My bad.

blanket ova mah aaeeaahh

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Tru dat. Basically, blanket ovah mah aaaaehhh, cam's aaaaeeeehhh, eddie's aaaeeehhhh, and maybe your aaaaaeeeehhhh on friday.

null55

Smash Master
yo. y'all aint even know bout da blankeh ova mah aaeeehhh. ima show you bwahs.

hahahaha, a blanket ova Kevin's aaeeeehhh would be too good.

and we won't keep you waiting. just be at my house sometime in the evening... me, Mike, and Eddie will be there already. this will be off the chain. i just wish Omni could come.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh wait, Mike you never told me what blanket ova mah aeehhhh meant, but I know now lol.

Dude maybe, but I'm not about to find out haha.

null55

Smash Master
lol nah it ain't got that specific of a meaning. lol Mike don't know ****. that's just our team name.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
nah, I know all about dat ****, after talking to you about that for like 2 straight hours that one night, hahahah

i should have recorded that conversation

and yes kevin, cam corrected you right. blanket ovah mah aaaaaeeeehhhh has COUNTLESS meanings

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
i keep on thinking we're doing this on this friday, but it's actually the friday before munkaid. Fffuuuck

lol, yo *** might be gay, not me tho, *****

null55

Smash Master
yeah, i'm def gay though. lol y'all, this isn't this friday... i've been afraid you were thinking that this whole time... lol

i gotchu dawg.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
oh and btw kevin, when you asked me what blanket ovah mah aaaaeeeehhh meant at smith's, i tried my best to explain it. you just weren't paying attention. it was when i went off about running, **** my/cam's daddy told me/him, tripping/falling, and other random *** ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol yeah I still don't get it even though I remember you saying that now lol.

I still do the blanket motion you showed me from time to time. XD

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
hahahah.... that was nothing. just wait until when me and cam are together (high) with you there. you will be lost as **** trying to figure out what blanket ovah mah aaaeeeehhh means.

null55

Smash Master
haha Mike WTF you talking bout son.

jk, real talk nigg@.

p.s. like i said, you prob won't get high the first time. idk if Eddie did. i pretty much didn't. 331st time i was good as **** though.

lol, so yeah... me and Eddie will be baked as **** talkin bout blankehs ova ow aaeeeehhh...ses. YOU WON'T. (you might)

You timid.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lol, I'll def be talking about blankets no matter what state I'm in. I'm def timid though, but I'ma be da student, you be da teacher, na what I'm sayin?

null55

Smash Master
yaaahh, just go in there all excited and ****, and we gon have a goooood *** time.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
yo. y'all aint even know bout da blankeh ova mah aaeeehhh. ima show you bwahs.

hahahaha, a blanket ova Kevin's aaeeeehhh would be too good.

and we won't keep you waiting. just be at my house sometime in the evening... me, Mike, and Eddie will be there already. this will be off the chain. i just wish Omni could come.
Why me? lol. I actually might be able to, since I can't go to munkaid.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
why can't you make it to munkaid? :(
Parent/mormon johns

It's too long of a distance for him.
I can't get approval to stay overnight, plus I would be driving home from a sunday so in my parent's minds it interferes with my sabbath observance...thats not a mormon thing, just just my parents.

Im also not that good at melee right now so the cost of it all on top of everything makes it hard for me to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom