• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think Stingers asked me while we were riding to Gboro.

Stingers confirm some shiz.

I'll go with whoever asked me first since I don't entirely remember.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
UNC Crew vs. NC State Crew (+omni) any1??
I was talking about Brawl... But whatever. You guys can draft crews for melee. We just wanna try our crew out.

I might come to this. Anyone wanna partner with me for Brawl teams?
I wanna MM you.

Sweet.

As for Brawl+, I want it to be there. If anyone has it, bring it. I doubt there will be any tourney for it yet just because of time constraints.
I want to try out Brawl+..

Malk

Smash Champion
pp please stop worrying about offending me or anything, I don't ever care. I don't know if I'm even going to go to this... thinking back on the last billfest there wasn't much room for just chilling with bros, and with you (PP) and lozr going I won't make any money in melee and I won't make any (obviously) in brawl.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Flameingo- I'll rally up a crew and we will play you in Brawl. :)

Villainous- Team?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I might not be going Malk, so you could still potentially win moneys.

There's going to be more room since they're having another setup outside though, if that helps any.

I'd really like to see you there bro.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
malk plz come your mere presence makes my **** hard

In case PP's parents keep being gay and don't let him come, does anyone else want to drive 2 hours out of the way to pick up some nubs?

<3

Malk

Smash Champion
I mean I'll probably make it, if I have nothing else to do definitely. It's just if somehow an amazing climbing trip or crazy party comes up... Malk's Balls are in high demand everywhere you know.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well it be Me and Vilt he would do it so

4 on 4?

Karn wanna **** with me in Brawl Crews?

BEHR

Smash Hero
You, Vilt, Karn, and Bill
vs.
Me, KillerSOS, OmniOstrich, and Fritz~9?

Sound good?

Edit: Zero works too, just figured Bill and Karn would wanna be on the same crew.
I'll see if they wanna.

and when I go to Bill.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Because Dark Hart dones't play Brawl, Austin.

I'll do it if you really need someone, but I'm looking for Melee first everywhere I go now.

Also, I can't see what KillerSOS and Flamingo are saying because they're on my ignore list. So if you guys are making fun of me, I don't know it and I can't say **** back.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Because Dark Hart dones't play Brawl, Austin.

I'll do it if you really need someone, but I'm looking for Melee first everywhere I go now.

Also, I can't see what KillerSOS and Flamingo are saying because they're on my ignore list. So if you guys are making fun of me, I don't know it and I can't say shit back.
Well thats good =) Less arguments on the boards thats for sure. I do love your creative ways about getting around the profanity filter though.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Killer, I can't believe you (Or flamingo, whoever it was) reported me again. wtf? because I can get around the filters and actually want to spell the words out correctly, even though it's profanity, I get reported? I have 5 points now. One more and I'm banned. Go S some more MOD D if you want, though. You obviously think it tastes like a chocolate cake.

I'm re-ignoring you now.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Killer, I can't believe you (Or flamingo, whoever it was) reported me again. wtf? because I can get around the filters and actually want to spell the words out correctly, even though it's profanity, I get reported? I have 5 points now. One more and I'm banned. Go S some more MOD D if you want, though. You obviously think it tastes like a chocolate cake.

I'm re-ignoring you now.
I didn't do it =/ Not trying to get anyone banned....

kreator

Banned via Warnings
This will be my first tournament appearance. All of you are ****ed.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I AM THE EPITOME OF AN N64 SMASH NOOB but I'm telling you right now there will be N64 Smash at this tournament (I know danm well Billbro will break it out) and I'm fukcing stoked. I have only played this game once and I am ready to sign up for teams, think my brother might be in town. Let's make it happen!

kreator

Banned via Warnings
lol i'm just kidding... but seriously i'll be there and i'm the best just so you know. look forward to playing against you all.....

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol kreator is my brother. He's totally kidding. Alex you should update the OP with attendance!!! MWUHA HAA HAAA HAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom