• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NBA: Draft Night!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
While Wade is my favorite player, that role would go to Bryant after his retaliation in the Lakers' last game. However, Wade is the MVP without a doubt. His team is soo much garbage without him<_<.

Haven't you guys noticed? They don't know what to do and usually end up turning it over.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm a Dwyane Wade fan. I'm from Chicago, but I don't like the Bulls. GO HEAT!

And I like the Cavs too. In the West I like the Suns, but they didn't make it..... I like Denver too, Billups ftw.

Smash Master
No johns, all the great players get calls when they hit the deck. People just notice when it happens to Wade because he spends half the game on the ground.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
BULLZ BULLZ BULLZ BULLZ BULLZ BULLZ

YEAAAAHHHHHH LETS GO 7

(anyone else so pumped about this epic series?)

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Tonight I see the Bulls coming up big, staring the Celtics in the eye, and walking away with a game 7 road victory. Atlanta failed to do it last year, but Chicago will win it this time I think.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wanted Bulls to win. ):

Anyways.

My Rockets vs Lakers hopefully we dont get ***** bad. ):

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I saw my Heat losing in Game 7 so I decided to not even bother to watch it. Wade tried, and the rest of the team sucked balls.

Old news.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
And some people actually wanted D-Wade as MVP!!! Hahaha, fool can't even get his own team hyped in a game 7. Way to lead the troops! Enjoy playing Xbox with Chuck all summer.

rinoH

Smash Lord
im hoping for the rockets to upset Lakers (highly unlikely) and my mavs to beat the nuggets

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I'm starting to feel like cleveland isn't going to have any problems at all until the finals, if even then.

they are so rediculous. 0:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm starting to feel like cleveland isn't going to have any problems at all until the finals, if even then.

they are so rediculous. 0:
**** straight. The city of Cleveland is in need of a major sports championship already. The Cavs are going all the way this year! :)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea I think the Cavs are sweeping the Hawks then they'll take Bos/Orl in either 5 or 6. They're going to be well rested come finals and they have homecourt where they were unbelievable during the regular season.

Rockets/Lakers is getting entertaining though.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
And some people actually wanted D-Wade as MVP!!! Hahaha, fool can't even get his own team hyped in a game 7. Way to lead the troops! Enjoy playing Xbox with Chuck all summer.
That's a bit uncalled for seeing as his team can't create a SINGLE play for ****. Oh well, it's easy to talk after things happen, isn't it:)?

The Cavs are destroying that same Hawks team WITHOUT Lebron James right now. It's ridiculous how good they are as a TEAM.

rinoH

Smash Lord
Yeah Cleveland is unstoppable especially with Lebron James. Hawks should use one of their bench players to injure him somehow lulz jk though i think Lebron James is very cocky sometimes no wait all the time. Yeah and Celtics need to lose seriously Rondo is getting on my nerves, Ray Allen is tight though.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Yeah and Celtics need to lose seriously Rondo is getting on my nerves
i know right!!!! If the celtics somehow make it past Orlando, i hope the Cavs **** the balls off celtics!

Lebron and Kobe in the finals son!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
the rockets are one silly team. blow out the lakers, get blow out, blow out again, and then get blown out again for games 4-7.

nuggets vs cavs nba finals

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
the rockets are one silly team. blow out the lakers, get blow out, blow out again, and then get blown out again for games 4-7.

nuggets vs cavs nba finals

I 2nd this. Nuggets vs. Cavs in the Finals as well. The Lakers have the ability to go but I believe Denver is the hotter team right now. We'll find out in the next two weeks though.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I 2nd this. Nuggets vs. Cavs in the Finals as well. The Lakers have the ability to go but I believe Denver is the hotter team right now. We'll find out in the next two weeks though.
plus the fact the lakers don't have to heart to pull it off against the nuggets. i mean the rockets beat them twice without yao... or mcgrady for that matter

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Did anyone see Lebron's game winning buzzer beater? That was awsome! This series so far has been tremendous. In fact the Conference Finals overall have been outstanding.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I really want magic to win also but i gotta admit Lebron's 3 point shot at the buzzer was freaken amazing

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Did anyone see Lebron's game winning buzzer beater? That was awsome! This series so far has been tremendous. In fact the Conference Finals overall have been outstanding.
I wish they had tied the series yesterday night though, it would raise the NBA's ratings through the roof. Can the Cavs really become the ninth team ever to come back from a 3-1 deficit? ;)

Top Bottom