Nature's Calling - Nakoruru for Smash! (Maybe next season?)

Not sure what to say. Sadly the main character did not get in. At the Kyo thread they said they wish they were a costume like Iori. Well as for me, I will buy the Nakoruru costume for support, hopefully if sales get high someone will notice; but sad we may never get the level of recognition as Sans, who was just a costume.

My condolences, everyone. It's been a while since a character got a deconfirmation this thorough. In fairness, I was convinced she didn't get in before this happened anyway. Maybe next game.

Better than nothing. I don't think SNK will have an other characters later. This seems like a big "SNK DLC" with a focus on KoF.
With the only possible exception of Metal Slug. It's bleeding weird how that only got music tracks out of all this content dump, so we'll probably see Marco at some point. Almost definitely not in the second batch, but perhaps a third one.

Last edited:
I don't think you could have chosen a more fitting composer for a SamSho remix than those from Okami. Nako is pretty much the first character from my DLC wishlist that got the axe (although to be fair I expect a good chunk of them to not even be mentioned at all given how unlikely they seem), but I'm not awfully surprised given Terry's reveal. It's still kinda neat that out of all the characters from SamSho she got the most love, for whatever that's worth.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW 8154 1864 6899
nice to see she got a mii costume at the very least. I always considered that the second best outcome behind being a full fledged fighter.

Oh, and the Banquet of Nature remix is soooooooooo good, like I can't stop listening to it!
Every single SNK Remix is a banger.

Love the effort they put into this.

Soooooo Samurai Shodown question--I was watching a story mode walkthrough from the 2019 reboot, and it got me thinking: how do characters come back in the sequels after getting sliced in half like butter?
Just follow the official canon stories. Though they usually happen a little bit before a sequel game appears.

Suspension of belief too? It works for the Injustice games. Sadly the One Punch Man did not follow this.