• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

National Tournaments Snakes

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
So guys. I'm surprised this isn't made.
What are the nationals Snakes are coming to? And opinions on MLG?
I'll make a list. If I miss a tournament just tell me and I'll add it on.
--------------------------------
MLG Columbus- June 3-5
Attending:
Today
InfernAngelis

Showdown-
Attending: Today
InfernAngelis
MLG Dallas-
Attending:
Today(?)

------------------------
MLG Raleigh-

---------------------
Apex-

------------------
The Airship-
Attending:
Today
----------------
Tourney Play-
Attending:

These are the ones I can think off right the bat.
But MLG is the soonest. I heard the TVs were laggy (HD), and they're really strict on friendlies. :(

MLG Stage list:

Starter Stages
Battlefield
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Final Destination
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island

Counter-Pick Stages
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Green Greens
Norfair
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll be at Dallas. The TVs have a very, very slight lag according to a few individuals. Like maybe a frame or two. There are no friendlies during the tournament, you get the final day to play them. Most of the friendlies you'll do are at your hotel room or at someone's house.

CO18

Smash Hero
Dog MLGs too fun. Much better prizes, GAMME is looking sketchy cuz the ppl thats supposed to be providing the pot bonus cant be contacted.

Then Also Unlimited stride and dr. pepper at MLG from some fine dr. pepper girls and bunch of other random free stuff like beef jerky,hot pockets,t-shirts and crap and the atmosphere is mad dope.
If you can get cheap tickets Id def go to mlg, Plus If you want to go to nationals or w/e when they come around it'd help to get seeding points.

National prizes are like 12.5 K starting from 1st then pays all the way to 8th who gets 1k

RATED

Smash Lord
Dog MLGs too fun. Much better prizes, GAMME is looking sketchy cuz the ppl thats supposed to be providing the pot bonus cant be contacted.

Then Also Unlimited stride and dr. pepper at MLG from some fine dr. pepper girls and bunch of other random free stuff like beef jerky,hot pockets,t-shirts and crap and the atmosphere is mad dope.
If you can get cheap tickets Id def go to mlg, Plus If you want to go to nationals or w/e when they come around it'd help to get seeding points.

National prizes are like 12.5 K starting from 1st then pays all the way to 8th who gets 1k
FOR REAL!, I wish I didnt live in Puerto Rico and I have to take summer classes in college :(

I'll be getting my backpack full of stride for me to last for months. ( I love gum)

also playing tourney :laugh:

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm probably going to either the showdown, or MLG. Maybe neither. It depends on if I can scrape up enough cash for the occasion. I'll find out eventually ;o

Top Bottom